What Trump would advise his daughter to do if sexually harassed at work.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"What if someone had treated Ivanka in the way Ailes allegedly behaved?" Powers asked Trump, according to her report. His response: "I would like to think she would find another career or find another company if that was the case."

Powers called his reply "startling, even by Trumpian standards."

"[M]ost women don't have the financial resources of Ivanka," Powers wrote. "They can't afford to quit their job without another in hand, something that is impossible to do when you are under contract and forbidden to speak to competitors. Most importantly, why should a woman be expected to upend her career just because she ended up in the crosshairs of some harasser?"

Hope Hicks, a Trump spokesperson, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/01/media/trump-ivanka-harassment/index.html

So according to Trump a woman should change careers or find a new job if sexually harassed by her boss.

Diamond Jim must scour the internet for anything Trump related. He'll make a thread tomorrow about how Trump had gas the other day and the odor offended his chauffeur. What a shockingly racist man!

"startling, even by Trumpian standards"

No, it's just liberals are whiny babies and are shocked and offended at everything. This isn't even the most controversial thing Trump has said in the past 24 hours. Lol what a bunch of weaklings.

Let's ask Trump a loaded question so we can whine about his unfiltered answer in the headlines.

Media is such a joke.

This is what I don't get. If Trump is so bad, then why does the media have to keep generating non-sense to attack him with....................

It was a gotcha, non-sense question, and Trump answered it with non-sense.

Ahh yes a father wanting his daughter to escape a situation where she's being sexually harassed...so shocking

eh, they asked a question on what he thinks Ivanka should do and they got a response based on Ivanka. Not too surprising.

Here's what's foolish about this whole scenario. The question is what he would say to Ivanka if she was being sexually harassed at work. And he told them what advice he'd give Ivanka. Yes, most women don't have Ivanka's resources, but the question wasn't about most women, it was about Ivanka.

His words are being twisted to fit a narrative that wasn't a part of the original question.

Maybe Trump thought it make him appear weak to tell her to go to human resources? LOL at women having to run away from a job in 2016 because of some creep executive. I guess that's how Trump thinks though. Not a big deal, probably not newsworthy, but funny.

Yep, this is another barn burner worthy of headlining yahoo news!

Full media attack focus on Trump to deflect off Hillary's email debacle.

Maybe Trump thought it make him appear weak to tell her to go to human resources? LOL at women having to run away from a job in 2016 because of some creep executive. I guess that's how Trump thinks though. Not a big deal, probably not newsworthy, but funny.

He is trying to hire Ailes for his campaign, hence the question, and hence the spin in response.

Adelson and Ailes, Trump is lucky I hate Clinton so much, because he is making it difficult for me to argue he is the lesser of two evils.

Diamond Jim must scour the internet for anything Trump related. He'll make a thread tomorrow about how Trump had gas the other day and the odor offended his chauffeur. What a shockingly racist man!

No, it's just liberals are whiny babies and are shocked and offended at everything. This isn't even the most controversial thing Trump has said in the past 24 hours. Lol what a bunch of weaklings.

I think he is @Overpressure's alt account.

He is trying to hire Ailes for his campaign, hence the question, and hence the spin in response.

Adelson and Ailes, Trump is lucky I hate Clinton so much, because he is making it difficult for me to argue he is the lesser of two evils.
No kidding? Hiring Ailes after a disgraceful resignation? Oh man, it's just...oh man. That does explain how the question came up though, thx. I don't always stay up with these stories.

i have no idea about her man, but her weak chinned brothers certainly ain't gonna do shit.

Roger Ailes is repulsive in every way possible. Trump defended him and called him a friend on Meet the Press. I don't understand why Trump wants that disgusting fat blob for his campaign, the man is a huge liability. Whatever he's bringing to the table isn't worth it. Trump seems pretty misogynistic himself, maybe he genuinely doesn't understand the big deal. But Trump's numbers with women are terrible and stuff like this is why.

You sound poor

Buffett and Bloomberg are big swinging dicks and they shit over trump and laugh at his financial shortcomings

Back