What to expect in Vegas (UFC 168)

Only made possible by the banks robbing me of ppi 5 years ago and having to give me a refund dudes, I'm a poor builder lol

Although judging by the weather in Atlanta (connecting flight)
.. Flooding is not good :(

Update *****

Going in Vegas in like 4 days I think
No way I could afford tickets for 168 in the end dudes too many commitments next year :(
(Wedding)
So I messaged mgm asking if If they're showing the event anywhere or if I could even get it in my hotel room, main card is only like 2 hours? Sad I know but aren't we all

They sent back, can't get it in the room
But they are showing it in the conference hall or something
For 60 dollars plus tax per person
So with the girlfriend 120 plus tax at..?

What do u think dudes do I find somewhere cheaper or just do that? Thanks in advance

Ok, well, I don't know about Vegas, but I have gone to several Hooter's for several events and have NEVER had to pay a cover. Hooter's is probably your best bet. Just get there EARLY.

Update
Just arrived in the mgm checked in
Groggy as hell after 14 hours of flying

Get in an 'elevator' bearded giant walks in

Travis Browne,
So chilled out considering he's fighting in a few days

Not bad met a fighter in about 10 min of being in the hotel haha

I'm about 5'11 and he is absolutely huge

Update

Travis Browne,

Pretty fucking awesome!

Also, this is how you do it

Expect hoes, blow, gambling and some more hoes. And yea I guess the UFC.

But yea you will definitely bump into fighters at the MGM, and there are ALOT of bars/restaurants in vegas showing the fights for sure so don't even worry about that.

Not sure about the weigh ins, if they're for free or not.

Oh and if a woman happens to make a move on you, and you think WOW USA is great, girls never make a move on me back in the UK, calm down, she's a hoe. Refer to my first statement of expecting alot of hoes.

That's the Vegas I know and love!!

Update

Travis Browne,

Cool!

If you're planning on partying and heading out check out 1Oak

Traffic, wind, grimey streets, awkward smells, pepole offering you drugs, whores, hipsters, homeless people, bros, 40 year olds dressing like 10 year olds, me, stds, screaming, people offering you alcohol, people offering you hookers, people offering you strippers, people offering you limo rides to go see stripers, marked up services and goods, neon lights, lots of asians, homosexuals and a few asian homosexual. +15 points if you spot a transsexual. It's harder than you think in low lighting.

Also, Chris Weidman via sub round 2.

Expect hoes, blow, gambling and some more hoes. And yea I guess the UFC.

But yea you will definitely bump into fighters at the MGM, and there are ALOT of bars/restaurants in vegas showing the fights for sure so don't even worry about that.

Not sure about the weigh ins, if they're for free or not.

Oh and if a woman happens to make a move on you, and you think WOW USA is great, girls never make a move on me back in the UK, calm down, she's a hoe. Refer to my first statement of expecting alot of hoes.

When were you last in Vegas, young man?
You're underage.

Traffic, wind, grimey streets, awkward smells, pepole offering you drugs, whores, hipsters, homeless people, bros, 40 year olds dressing like 10 year olds, me, stds, screaming, people offering you alcohol, people offering you hookers, people offering you strippers, people offering you limo rides to go see stripers, marked up services and goods, neon lights, lots of asians, homosexuals and a few asian homosexual. +15 points if you spot a transsexual. It's harder than you think in low lighting.

Also, Chris Weidman via sub round 2.

Been too long, gotta get back to Vegas. Can't get more accurate then that

Ok, well, I don't know about Vegas, but I have gone to several Hooter's for several events and have NEVER had to pay a cover. Hooter's is probably your best bet. Just get there EARLY.

Nope.
Only hooters on the strip is the Hooter's Hotel and it's going to be packed with tourists alllllll day and night, prices are marked up and gratuity is absurd.

I was in Las Vegas during UFC 167 looking for a place to watch the event on TV. I ended up at Lagasse's Stadium in the Palazzo, which I would recommend. There was no cover, and while most of the seating is reserved with a minimum purchase, you can snag a spot at the bar if you get there early.

Been too long, gotta get back to Vegas. Can't get more accurate then that

Have you been here since they built City Center? It's very impressive. Art and Shit.

And just saw mike brown buying frozen yoghurt, didn't wanna bother him

Have you been here since they built City Center? It's very impressive. Art and Shit.

Yup....shortly after they opened the crystals......art is impressive, some heavy names.

Haven't been back for 2 years almost

Met a TON of fighters and trainers tonight

Ellenberger
Gastulem
Browne again
Mike brown
Jorge Rivera
Greg Jackson
Pete sell
MATT SERRA
Jim miller
Ed soares

All stopped for pictures and were super cool really really nice

Saw leben he looked angry and wanted to paint his hair,
Bisping was running off
Cerrone kinda gave me a 'please don't bother me' look, so I didnr
Saw people bothering an accommodating looking brandao

And lastly saw Gilbert Melendez looking slick in a suit trying to get out, but was on the phone so didn't disturb him but he nodded at me,
Then about 50 people got photos even tho he was talking in his phone,

Back