What to do in Stockholm?

I was there with my wife and son so we didn't party or anything. Kind of interesting how non English speaking countries have a hard time distinguishing English accents although it makes perfect sense, you and I couldn't tell a Dominican from a Colombian just by their accents.

I think I know your mistake.

Don't smile at people unless you already know them. They will think you are crazy or stupid.

Where in Tallinn if you are staying a day or two and just trying to have I suggest the monk bunk. Good crowd easy to meet people and have some fun. There is another hostel I forget the name though but it’s theme was having heavy rock parties every night

Not sure exactly. Wifey is doing the planning there.

A place full of hot really well presented women and generally pretty ugly guys.

Maybe you should read again.

giphy.gif

My bad, homeslice.

I read guys as girls.

I'll have to put Latvia on the list of places to go.

Thinking of doing a short trip to Stockholm. By short I mean possibly a day.

What's worth doing. Can be convinced to stay longer if worth it.

Fyi, will be with wife and baby.

Any suggestions?

Get a syndrome

Anyone been to the mediaeval museum?

Any good?

Just don't get kidnapped and develop Stockholm Syndrome.

for a serious answer, check out the vasa museum. really cool history on vikings and the ships they used. i stayed at the hostel on the island of langholmen. was pretty cool. nice scenery around there. oh, and prepare yourself for the insane amount of black and brown people in the downtown area at night. i seriously thought i had taken a flight to africa instead of sweden.
Well that ruined me and my homies trip.

Lift weights in the middle of the city square whilst listening to the Rocky 4 soundtrack and scream at the locals telling them their libcucks

Well that ruined me and my homies trip.

lol, try to figure out where the native locals hang out. can't remember the exact neighborhoods, but the people at the hostel i was staying at pointed me out to some of those areas.

Back