What to do in Stockholm?

Comment a crime and tell people you wouldnt have done it if the locals didnt tell you do it.

-Hate yourself for being white
-Virtue signal how progressive you are
-Prevent dangerous criminals from being deported via crying on a plane
-Sit down to pee
-Think you're better than others because you let refugees no other country wants into yours
-Hockey

Go to Tallinn Estonia. Cheaper, better looking people who are also friendlier.

memorize this quote:

Solnatattare ("Sol-NA-TATT-a-RE")

It is a Swedish tradition to chant it repeatedly on Sergel's Square on your first visit to the capitol, and will endear you to the locals.

-Hate yourself for being white
-Virtue signal how progressive you are
-Prevent dangerous criminals from being deported via crying on a plane
-Sit down to pee
-Think you're better than others because you let refugees no other country wants into yours
-Hockey

I'm sure white progressives have a brain virus.

dsc02690_stitch.jpg
The Vasa museum is pretty sweet!

You could also take a ferry from pier 13 (Nybroplan) to Fjäderholmarna. There you can eat and enjoy the archipelago.

At night, you can be culturally enriched by Afghan and Moroccan street gangs!
Right next to the Abba Museum.

I do.

Im living in Latvia for few months.

Look into Latvia.
Wish I knew this place existed when I was single.
Bruh, I'm Canadian and when I was in Riga they thought I was English and apparently they got beef with the English in Riga. You experience that?

Bruh, I'm Canadian and when I was in Riga they thought I was English and apparently they got beef with the English in Riga. You experience that?

Not really.

I know a fair few English guys have bucks parties here, and no one likes bucks parties unless they are part of it.

But generally no.

Trying to recall how people acted towards us on my bucks, memory a bit hazy.

Not really.

I know a fair few English guys have bucks parties here, and no one likes bucks parties unless they are part of it.

But generally no.

Trying to recall how people acted towards us on my bucks, memory a bit hazy.
I was there with my wife and son so we didn't party or anything. Kind of interesting how non English speaking countries have a hard time distinguishing English accents although it makes perfect sense, you and I couldn't tell a Dominican from a Colombian just by their accents.

Thinking of doing a short trip to Stockholm. By short I mean possibly a day.

What's worth doing. Can be convinced to stay longer if worth it.

Fyi, will be with wife and baby.

Any suggestions?
Make friends with your captors?

A place full of hot really well presented women and generally pretty ugly guys.

So...there are hot chicks and there are ugly chicks?

We have that here, too.

Learn to juggle hand grenades.

Already planned.

Where in Tallinn if you are staying a day or two and just trying to have I suggest the monk bunk. Good crowd easy to meet people and have some fun. There is another hostel I forget the name though but it’s theme was having heavy rock parties every night

Back