What time does the card start tonight?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As there was 300 cancellations and card changes, what is the new card start time, or is it the same (6pm est)?

I am guessing same time for prelims/main card and it is just the Early Prelims have been scratched, why I stopped paying for Fight Pass so many times they ended up down to a fight or two - guessing this card has none now.

Sucks being in the UK and having to stay up. The worst one was the Usman vs Jorge fight which started at 6 in the morning

Sucks being in the UK and having to stay up. The worst one was the Usman vs Jorge fight which started at 6 in the morning

I'm sky plussing the shit out of this card, no way it's worth attempting to stay up for.

East Coast US: 7PM.
That's the time ESPN+ currently gives.
That's the time the Official Sherdog PBP starts.

I'm sky plussing the shit out of this card, no way it's worth attempting to stay up for.
I only stayed up for that one because it had so many great fights on paper. Because of the time difference the Abu Dhabi fights are so late. At least the US fights the main event begins at 3 at night which isn't that bad

I only stayed up for that one because it had so many great fights on paper. Because of the time difference the Abu Dhabi fights are so late. At least the US fights the main event begins at 3 at night which isn't that bad

To be honest I think I'm just getting old. I'd need a large amount of cocaine to stay awake for this card.

Same dude. The only way i was able to stay up was caffeine and trying to take a small nap until 3 and hoping i wake up in time. But i made it

Same dude. The only way i was able to stay up was caffeine and trying to take a small nap until 3 and hoping i wake up in time. But i made it

Yeah I just watched that when I woke up too. I can't imagine how pissed off I'd been if I'd stayed up until 6am to watch Usman hug Jorge and stamp on his feet for 25 minutes.

Yeah I just watched that when I woke up too. I can't imagine how pissed off I'd been if I'd stayed up until 6am to watch Usman hug Jorge and stamp on his feet for 25 minutes.
I definitely expected more from the card. Normally i don't really stay up if the card isn't anything special. Although if i wake up in the middle of the night i go onto the ufc website on my laptop and watch the finishes and who won and stuff

I definitely expected more from the card. Normally i don't really stay up if the card isn't anything special. Although if i wake up in the middle of the night i go onto the ufc website on my laptop and watch the finishes and who won and stuff

I usually watch the fight pass prelims before I go to bed, then watch the main prelims and main card in the morning and just fast forward through all the adverts. Probably takes half the time to watch the card that way.

I usually watch the fight pass prelims before I go to bed, then watch the main prelims and main card in the morning and just fast forward through all the adverts. Probably takes half the time to watch the card that way.
Im lucky right now though that Uni is finished this year and i don't have much else to do right now cuz of the lockdown. So i can stay up but i don't wanna kill my sleeping pattern so unless the card is special i don't stay up

Back