What THQ promised us and never gave to us

That was ufc 3 with Andy on the cover. That game had a great roster, but it wasn’t my favorite gameplay wise

are you playing the new one?

did they just updated with some retarded superfast double leg td thats impossible to stop

are you playing the new one?

did they just updated with some retarded superfast double leg td thats impossible to stop
Ha, I haven’t played in a minute. My ps4 always running out of storage so I’ve deleted it like 2-3 times, then I install it again when I feel like playing. Think I was like 20-8 online, won a belt a few times

I play it tho and after 1-2 hours I hate it and uninstall it lol. The game is just unrealistic

I enjoyed EA MMA as well, idk if that’s a popular opinion or not. I thought the striking controls that they brought in from Fight night really worked well. Was cool to use the joystick to throw punches and kicks. Only thing that was lacking was some of the grappling mechanics

I loved ea mma. Striking was way more fun onbthat game than anything we had til ea ufc 3 striking

THQ UFC game > EA UFC game ...

Sega Saturn had the best Japanese commercials, though. Literally a Judoka slamming everyone.

Sanshiro a beast

SlipperyImmaculateGalapagospenguin-small.gif

Ufc 3 was fucking amazing! When I played the EA UFC couldn't believe how shit it was.

EA MMA was fun but they dropped the servers for it WAY too quick

Even watching their online tournaments was fun until they shut down the servers a year later

Terrible game

You have to be able to max out your attributes and immediately create the God fighter or it loses all its fun once you’ve sampled everything

I loved Undisputed 3, I used to play the shit out of that online. I always used Machida. I think my record was like 250-70 or something like that and should have had more wins but it didn't always count wins if the opponent shut their Xbox off. I felt like I was fighting a Diaz brother most of the time because my opponents rarely checked leg kicks, which I used frequently. I didn't really like EA UFC 1 or 2, I can download the 3rd one for free with EA Pass. Should I even bother or is it pretty much the same as the first 2 with updated graphics and roster? It felt.....too arcadey for me.

Undisputed was great for ground game, but they're striking sucked ass. I still prefer Ea mma striking. Worst was when you would use movement side to side, there movement was of a football player lil bit squatted circling. Now i will say i preferred it over the first ea ufc cause that shit was like kixkboxing on ice

I enjoyed EA MMA as well, idk if that’s a popular opinion or not. I thought the striking controls that they brought in from Fight night really worked well. Was cool to use the joystick to throw punches and kicks. Only thing that was lacking was some of the grappling mechanics
EA MMA was fucking great. The grappling kinda sucked but the striking was really good, you could have some wars standing up. It was a lot of fun to play with friends.

EA MMA was fucking great. The grappling kinda sucked but the striking was really good, you could have some wars standing up. It was a lot of fun to play with friends.
Yea I remember you could set up PPV cards and just fight with friends or random s would join in. Could have different rule sets and shit

It wouldn't be a controversial statement. Not a lot of people play it nowadays.

The roster aged like fine wine tbh. The online was great as well. I loved wrecking shit with my Carlos Condit CAF.

I wish they’d make a non-sim UFC/MMA game on the current gen. Something Def Jam-like where you have striking/grappling/subs but in a more arcady fast paced style of gameplay.

Undisputed 3 is still the best MMA game of all time

Idk why they can’t introduce the striking from fight night to the ufc games. Does the kick really complicate things that much ?? Anderson Silva with fight night mechanics would be so fun

I loved UFC Undisputed 2009.
That online scene was excellent with a lot of cool CAF's
The sub mechanics were good imo.

UD3 was a great game. I am more of an offline player and that game had a lot of replayability. The first two EA games were quite bad; especially the first 1; but EA UFC 3 is solid from the gameplay pov. They're so lazy with game modes and adding in current fighters though. I love FNC, but why Isaac Frost and Andre Bishop? I get it for hype and casuals but it is disappointing when a lot of ranked fighters aren't in the game. Give me Thiago Santos dammit.

Also, how have they not added in TKOs? UD did a really good job with them. Stuff like draws, doctor stoppages, ref interaction don't even exist in the EA series. That's inexcusably poor.

EA brought us a game where you have to press 4 buttons to throw an uppercut to the body.

Back