What THQ promised us and never gave to us

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Never came close to this. No wonder they went under. They're more bullshit than sega was with the Sega Saturn

Last edited:
Lol ufc 3 had better animations than a lot of those. But yeah they lied

Ufc 09 was a great game but yeah they did lie to us. The EA games are kinda crap

Lol Zuffa owns the word "submission"?

IMO, the THQ games are a lot more fun.

Sega Saturn had the best Japanese commercials, though. Literally a Judoka slamming everyone.

I loved 2009 the best. The soundtrack was amazing, and the roster is nostalgic for me

Its funny how that looks better than any of the EA garbage. Bullshit but still true.

That sprawl did look clean . The second thq ufc game was so bad . It was some major problems . I remember no matter wat u couldn’t stop machida’s take down . It would auto get u down.

That sprawl did look clean . The second thq ufc game was so bad . It was some major problems . I remember no matter wat u couldn’t stop machida’s take down . It would auto get u down.
I never understood the sub game in part 2

That looked way more fluid then the shitshow that is EA UFC 3, its not gameplay anyway...looks pre-rendered

the games were defientaly more fun offline then ea ufc series.

I loved 2009 the best. The soundtrack was amazing, and the roster is nostalgic for me

which one was the one with the pride ring and roster and pride rules fights?

why the hell would they go away from that? that was amazing

WTF does this have to do with anything?!?!

I enjoyed EA MMA as well, idk if that’s a popular opinion or not. I thought the striking controls that they brought in from Fight night really worked well. Was cool to use the joystick to throw punches and kicks. Only thing that was lacking was some of the grappling mechanics

which one was the one with the pride ring and roster and pride rules fights?

why the hell would they go away from that? that was amazing
That was ufc 3 with Andy on the cover. That game had a great roster, but it wasn’t my favorite gameplay wise

Back