what the .....

Just to piss off the haters, I hope Mora goes on a 10 year run of dominance at 154 before moving up to unify 160, 168, and 175.

I guess Forrest is about done contending ... I forgot how old he is and not to take anything from Mora ... well, yeah ... losing to him really is an indicator of how much Forrest has fallen off more than the talent Mora possesses.

Props to Mora though for doin what he had to do when the odds were against him. He is really frustrating to watch what with all the feathers flyin around each time he lands a combo.

He looks like a killer but I think the ring girl could take his haymaker and not skip a beat on her high heels.

Forrest needs to get in fucking shape for the rematch. If he loses he should hang em up.

Heard Mora vs Mosley could be next..

I believe that; Mosley has to go where he can to make some noise even if it's back up with the big boyz.

Mosley can beat him if he can deal with the reach but it's plain he's not his old self and may take some punishment he otherwise wouldn't.

I'll be cheerin him on ... again. Damn, why couldn't he have gotten by Cotto?

Forrest needs to get in fucking shape for the rematch. If he loses he should hang em up.

I read an article where Forrest was talkin beaucoup shit about Mora for this fight and then he not only loses but half-ass trained???

I hope they play hardball with him about his purse if they fight again.

I read an article where Forrest was talkin beaucoup shit about Mora for this fight and then he not only loses but half-ass trained???

I hope they play hardball with him about his purse if they fight again.

"I'm winded."
Vernon Forrest in his corner after I believe Round 6.

For what it's worth, I was REALLY hoping Mosley would stop Cotto as well.

Excuses are flowing for Forrest backers in a fight THEY ALL BACKED HIM TO WIN EASY. It's typical reaction from those that lose. "Oh, I looked past him" "Oh, he's old now" Blah blah blah. BS.

Forrest is the same guy he's been since he came back from his surgery. YOU were the ones who didn't see it, so don't go creating a storyline to suit the error.

as i said in another thread i've never been a forrest backer and i'll never be a mora backer.
i thought it would be an easy fight for forrest and so did he as it was pretty obvious he wasn't in shape. when the rematch goes down we'll find out if its an excuse or the truth.

Back