Reaction score
Assuming vaccine arrives early 2021 as promised

Salons

Schools
rkRPdRnp_ZmY9mSK42x8E9Ykhck-9yx6_Nf6URIbJ5s.JPG

SoulCycle
o4pnwfrw8lztyiuaazyf.jpg

Last edited:
We aint seent no-ting yet. 2020 no heshpeck no-ting. Das it, das it.

The sex robot interment camps will start opening soon. Get your penises ready everyone.

A decrease in the population of dumbshits.

I'm guessing in some places, coronavirus will be used as a weapon in attempts to off someone like a hot nurse who's banging the rich doctor who is coveted by some other nurse or admin staff.

Really good im predicting

its gonnna be awesome!

hell yeah brothers

Where have you heard the vaccine is coming in 2021? I don't think they really know what they are doing on it yet.
2020 is going to be a lot of lockdowns yet.

Where have you heard the vaccine is coming in 2021? I don't think they really know what they are doing on it yet.
2020 is going to be a lot of lockdowns yet.
Trump promised end of this year, Fauci is thinking beginning of 2021

Trump promised end of this year, Fauci is thinking beginning of 2021

He said "slight chance". I don't obviously know, I'm going by various articles I've read but who knows which side of the fence the articles fall on. Some are super optimistic and some are doomsday. Truth is probably in the middle.
My only, and everyone's, biggest fear is if it mutates quickly and/or multiple times. Then we are in for some major major problems.

It will look like and endless legion of murder hornets flying in to finish us all off.

U know this was supposed to be my fuckin year? but i spent the whole month of december in the hospital all of january recovering at home i finally went back to work only to get furloughed six weeks later, fucking stupid virus fuck 2020

Total clown show. The stupid is real. I'm almost hoping for an asteroid strike. almost.

Blood bath. World war. A planet ravaged by nuclear fallout...

He’s coming.

66EE63DE-214A-4730-8AA3-2DC2A720C733.jpeg

We need to just open everything already. Hands around america 2020. Give everyone the virus, the most fit will survive. We will have a better USA after that

Back