What the hell was this decision?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Grasso trying to finish from every position, last round was 10-8.

Esparza won first 2 rounds..3rd was not a 10-8.. I am ok with it.. Grasso would have won a 5 round fight

Never looks good when the judges "recalculate the decision" and then this shit happens

That being said, if Grasso had a bit of fight IQ and just kept it on the feet she might have gotten a finish

nah Carla was competitive standing and got two takedowns in each of the first two rounds. Also had top position for most of the second round. 29-28. but legit what was the decision they read it only in Spanish??

Never looks good when the judges "recalculate the decision" and then this shit happens

That being said, if Grasso had a bit of fight IQ and just kept it on the feet she might have gotten a finish

It was an easy draw. That third was a clear 10-8 under the new rules.

Let her off the hook then chose to grapple with the better wrestler. Pretty bad fight IQ.

nah Carla was competitive standing and got two takedowns in each of the first two rounds. Also had top position for most of the second round. 29-28. but legit what was the decision they read it only in Spanish??

No she wasn't competitive standing wtf?

Grasso won the 1st and the 3rd and the 3rd was 10-8 easily

I thought I saw Esparza tap in the third round. Ref didn't see it.

Despite Bisbing’s bias narration , Carla with huge top time controlled that fight. It was a fun fight to be sure.

Grasso should have went for the finish. I'm not sure what she was thinking. I'm almost positive she would have finished her. She'll regret that shit.

Back