What the hell is this?

fedorheartsyou

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I went to no-gi last night and wake up with this in the morning! I'm heading to the doctors soon, but what do you think it is? I'm thinking it's a reaction to the stuff they clean the matts with maybe?
jwizzle2090

wow! never seen anything like it! go to the emergency room man

That doesn't look good at all. Did you shower after rolling last night? Ringworm?

It looks like a red x to me
Edit: The pic's back. Just go to the doctor right away. It's pretty big though, so I'm thinking allergic reaction to something

That doesn't look good at all. Did you shower after rolling last night? Ringworm?

Yeah. Never had anything like this before lol. First it was on my legs and now it's moved up towards my stomach and sides.

See a doctor and don't train till you're cleared.

if it is moving upwards from your right side, it can be something in the blood stream. Don't want to sound alarming or anything, but really, go to a doctor!

if it is moving upwards from your right side, it can be something in the blood stream. Don't want to sound alarming or anything, but really, go to a doctor!

What's really weird is where it was on my legs it's not there anymore, all you can see is a light spot where it looks like a bruise that you can barely see. And now my side looks nothing like in the picture.

WTF ... must be some sort of allergic reaction, go see the doc. I don't think anything like ringworm or staph can blow up that fast.

For everyone saying it's ringworm take a look at this picture. It's completely changed shape in 1 and a half hours.
jwizzle2090

It's a secret experiment by corporations seeking new ways to advertise. Eventually it will form a coke logo on your forehead.

Back