What the hell is this? (kinda gross)

J Storm**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got this shit in between my toes and I have no idea what it is.

It looks like a blister with a crater in it.

I've never had any foot fungus or infections like that, so I have no clue. It doesn't itch, but it does hurt a little. More discomfort than anything. I've been putting ointment on it, but is it something I should get checked out?

also it smells pretty bad. like just that part, the rest of my toes smell fine.

also it smells pretty bad. like just that part, the rest of my toes smell fine.

If you can give me an example of the taste I should be able to figure out what it is, your pictures are a little too blurry.

You need to keep your feet dry. Only wear shoes and socks when you have to. See if it gets better or cracks.

Mine crack from time to time. A little preventative care and some medicinal ointment and they heal up just fine.

Yeah dude, your pictures suck

And instead of coming on the internet looking for medical advice...

If you are not sure...than go and see your nearest qualified healthcare professional!

Yeah dude, your pictures suck

And instead of coming on the internet looking for medical advice...

If you are not sure...than go and see your nearest qualified healthcare professional!

yea thanks, i'll be sure to hit up that doctor of mine who works at 9 oclock at night.

Just looks like aq little athlete's foot to me. I get it from time to time. Usually one spray from some tinactin will take care of it.

hard to see

could be a wart, blister, skin ulceration, can't tell from photo at all.

see a podiatrist or doc.

I suggest you get some athlete's foot cream and tea tree oil then go see a doctor to check it's not a more nasty form of fungus.

As said above Go to a Doctor. Or ask a bunch of people on Sherdog. I always am faced with the same delima, Go see a Doctor or just ask a bunch of people on the internet?

Kinda like the time I got shot, i said to myself should I go to the hospital or log onto Sherdog.

Back