What the hell is hapening

That would be the Rampage v. Arona power bomb my friend. Which is one of the lowest percentage escapes out of the triangle that everyone tries to replicate.

Hey man, I appreciate the thoughtfulness! I love not choking on your dong - I just feel bad when I hear <b>you</b> down there gagging and crying. But you know what? You're not a quitter! No sir, you haven't stopped once. Skillz, fer sure.

This thread is a blast from the past and so absolutely placed in the wrong forum if I'm not mistaken.

Accidental head butt for the KO btw - should have been a NC in my book.

No one can eat a Vegemite sandwich and call others ghey, D.

It's a fact, I looked it up.

Mumrik (Which reminds me of Mum-ra from Thunder Cats, and is ALSO a blast from the past) - You're totally right, but I've taken a vow to not post anywhere besides the S&P forum. I really don't know much 'bout anything else, see? So there ya go.

Chase and Ascendant are ghey for each other.

You know what? If I had checked out his myspace profile before I met up with him last week, I might not have shown up.

ascendant.jpg

Mumrik (Which reminds me of Mum-ra from Thunder Cats, and is ALSO a blast from the past) - (...)

Let's go with that... it's seems quite a lot more manly than the truth.

*makes sad face at Chase and shakes head* So much potential, and yet so ignorant.

Yeah, Mum-ra was a badass except he got his shit kicked every week.

Here's what else is weird: there's was like nobody else on that whole planet! Wtf?

(PS Chase, nice job using red; very incendiary choice.)

(PS Chase, nice job using red; very incendiary choice.)

I thought about posting the picture without any modifications, but decided that the MS Paint writing was a nice touch.

Thundar the Barbarian kicks the shit out of Thundercats.

Back