What the hell is Dana talking about in this video?

Canceled shows? Uncertain futures? Maybe contract nonsense between Showtime and Zuffa?

I told his stupid ass to fold strikfarce a year ago. Some have to learn the hard way.

I told his stupid ass to fold strikfarce a year ago. Some have to learn the hard way.

If you're referring to Dana, he had no control over Strikeforce.

Scott Coker making love with Daniel Cormier and Jacare?

Being left in no man's land. Everyone trying to get out of fights to make switch to UFC. It was all ill-planned, which doesn't surprise me.

For the strikeforce fighters going to an organization and that organiaztion folding, sucks for everyone.

why dana is disgusted with that? that hapenned because zuffa bought strikeforce
He would be disgusted because there is a roster of people who can't really make a living fighting (for Strikeforce at least) anymore. In some cases (like with Healy or others on the cancelled card), they spent a lot of money on training camps only for the fight (and presumably the pay for the fight) not to happen. From what he said, there might have also been other things they had to deal with.

I also think it's safe to say that Zuffa might have had different ideas than Showtime about how to go forward with the promotion at the time the buyout happened.

Back