what the hell i going on? 2 ufc event?

They where both regional events meant for mostly that area's people--Europe and Brazil. Why so many "up and coming" fighters where on the cards from around each area. It's why one was on fightpass/European cable and the other was on FS1/Globo. They where meant for the locals but if you wanted to, at least here in the US, you could watch them.

swear to god...worst day in the history of mma.

What if I told you they both took place at night - but hours apart?

tumblr_li7vxtytxs1qc697wo1_500.gif

I only watched TUF Brazil finale but the first 4/5 fights were good but the card dragged after that, the main event wasn't worth staying up till 5:45 in the morning for 35 seconds tho.

time zones bro

also, for the last fucking time: if you live in canada, both events were completely available on fightpass.

Last edited:
UFC only organized the main cards, the rest were a Jungle Fight event and a Respect FC event with different banner.

I thought the cards were really good. Lots of upsets in the berlincard, and finishes aplenty.

I might have helped I bet some money on the fights, and that several swedes from my former club were competing!

But I had a great night of fightwatching, jumping out of my chair more than once :D

You all act like you are offended by the quality of the cards. It was a TUF finale and a Fight Night. They are no worse than the old Fight Nights. Fight Nights and TUF finales have always been about prospects ever since they started them in 2005. Now, it is prospects and expansion. Nothing new here. Not sure what you all expect.

I had to laugh at some of the dudes saying I WATCHED THEM BOTH !!!!!!!, its like well hey good for you !!!! you are special ! lol

Thanks man! Only watched the Berlin card but I've never been called half-special before.

Back