What the hell happened to this guy?

He's still recovering

mn2elh.gif

Kimbo did what Brock Lesnar did only difference is Brock beat guys and became a champion who defended the belt against legit competition.

Kimbo did what an inexperienced fighter should do in the UFC which is give it his best shot and lose badly. Shows you what a boss Brock was and how it probably won't happen again like that for a very long time if ever...

Let's be real here. In an MMA fight Fedor would want nothing to do with Kimbo's standup. If the fight stayed on the feet for an entire round, I would give a 90% chance of Kimbo KO'ing Fedor. He has the power, speed, and accuracy even at 40 years old.

fedor-rogers-head-off.gif

On TUF he revealed himself to be a cool, chilled out motherfucker just trying make some money throwin' down. I'm glad he got a short stint in the UFC, good for him.

this

He came off as a pretty humble guy. He got into the fight game way too late. Had he started in his early 20's and worked a little more on his cardio, he probably could have been a mid level fighter.

I would like to see him play bad guy roles in B-movies. His acting skills are better than his fight skills.

He's still trying to find his true enemy, his inner-me.

Lol that was great.

Kimbo seems like a cool dude irl, although the editing team could have just been grabbing the few snippets where he sounded okay haha

Kimbo is a good dude. Family man, I still revisit his YouTube ko's

Tank Abbott took a dive against him and the fight against James Thompson was fixed too. There may have been other fixes in his MMA career but I haven't watched all his fights. He was a hype product who never deserved to be in the UFC it was kayfabe.

if you can find one legit post of anybody claiming he'd ko fedor i'll paypal you 10 euros.

otherwise you're full of it.

20 seconds. Kimbo Petruzelli's Fedor, and then paints his head pink. Kimbo by anything he wants, anytime he wants. He'll knock that sly cocky smile off of Fedor's face, and send the communist Christian back to his mob boss Vadim. Vadim may even execute Fedor for letting down Mother Russia.

The fight would last about 10 seconds. Then Fedor would be on the canvas twitching. About 5 minutes later he would wake up and ask what happened.

Don't assume... I would pick Kimbo. ;)

have you watched his internet fights?

Dude, Fedor would be lucky to last one minute...

I'll PM you my paypal address.....

sauce...
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/fedor-vs-kimbo-how-long-would-last-1048778/

What Isa posted.
He had some pro boxing fights, all four rounders, last time he fought was January 2013.
Record of 7-0 with 6 KOs, fighting other inexperienced boxers
opponent, opponent's record at time of fight, and current record
James Wade, 0-1, 0-3
Tay Bledsoe, 2-3, 2-4
Charles Hackmann, 0-1, 1-2 (only fight to go to a decision)
Brian Green, 0-0, 0-1
Jesse Porter, 3-4, 3-5
Howard Jones, 5-4, 5-5
Shane Tilyard, 6-6, 6-7

A can crushing other cans.

yeah that basically looks like a huge majority of boxers records before reaching superstar status

that's the rain why about of them are undefeated or have just a few losses

those people were all trolling, not one person i have ever talked to on here thought kimbo would beat fedor, just the things they are saying like it would be easy for kimbo just means u got trolled and actually believed these guys... lol

That is poisoning the well. You can't broadly discount any opinion outside of your own truth, and then say they were just joking. What if I said there isn't a single person who legitimately thinks Cain could beat Ronda, then said all the people who said so were "trolling"? You GREATLY overestimate the intelligence of sherdog, as a populous, if you think not a single person on here genuinely believes Kimbo would KO Fedor.

He learned that Da Da 5000 was going into MMA, tucked tail and ran . . .

rumble_at_the_rock_2b.jpg

he got exposed and quit mma..
Thats what happened.

BTW he was never hyped up on SD by anybody other than trolls.
Not even SD bought into his hype.

Did he really get exposed though? I mean the guy was just basically a backyard brawler and he ended up beating Ray Mercer, Bo Cantrell, Tank Abbott, James Thompson and Houston Alexander. That's not too shabby.

Back