What The Hell Does Steven Seagull Really Do?

Straight Up

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this guy is nothing but an actor who knows aikido. what in the hell does he do coming to a training camp and claiming he taught something special?

i seriously don't get what his purpose is.

stevensegal.jpg

He takes guys like you TS and confuses the hell out of them and takes them into deep waters of the brain to completely perplex you so much that you create yet another thread on this already worn out subject. It's only been done 101 times dude.

DC did not see his signal, so he must give it to Jones

Why didnt Steven Seagull allow him to kill Jones?

deals crack, and does acting and ufc on the side,,

He used to be a shitty actor back in the day. No fucking idea what he does now.

apart from eat,not a great deal even including his crappy acting gigs.

Seagal is a jet flying , limousine riding son of a gun who is also i legit badass, did anybody else see him destroy Feijao ????

He was the first westerner to open a gym in Japan. And in those days, he would get challengers. Aikido, Judo, Karate etc. Some were Yakuza; his gym was in that part of town. It's impossible to say, but he was probably a good fighter in those days.

But now, he's 60 or more, and supports Putin.

He lives out his wildest fantasies lol

Apparently he does pretty much anything he wants to do.

He opens schools in Japan's , he plays the guitar, trains and mma fighters, makes hero movies and arrest bad guys for shits and giggles,

He is the world's most interesting man!

hate to say it but seagal doesn't do much of anything that important in terms of mma contribution.

he's a washed up actor, though i enjoyed his past movies he's still washed up and seeking any opportunity to get his face recognized.

the move he supposedly taught silva and machida is complete crap because both those fighters used that front kick long before seagal came into the picture.

the only benefit he brings is his background in Aikido which some of his moves/techniques could help in mma. the front kick silva and machida used was nothing new and nothing he invented i think its a way for him to get his face on tv again.

gets his cheap feels on the fighters he fantasizes about, off camera of course.

Back