What the hell do I eat at night when I am hungry?

TYRO2003 said:
your probley just tristy most of time when you think you are "hungry" your body just needs some good ol H2O

Dude, I get up at least once every night to piss because of the protein shakes and water for pills right before bed. Screw that.

PD2K said:
I get the late nite munchies alot myself. Try a spoon or two of peanut butter...that'll fill you up. Or you can try a protein shake. Nuts are also an option.

Peanut butter has some magic ingredient that kills the munchies.

I make a mix of about 4 Tbsp of Natural peanut butter, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, and maybe a Tbsp of honey. Mix it up well and eat it with carrots.

I try to only eat about half one day and safe the rest for the next, since the 4 Tbsp of peanut butter alone is about 400 calories. The carrots help with this as I'll be sick of carrots after 4-5, but I could probably much the whole mix of the peanut butter stuff.

It could probably due with some sort of suplemental protien if you didn't mind it being even drier. If i had some protien powder I'd even try it with a little milk to get the ratios closer to what I'd like. There's way more fat and carbs compared to protien for my liking.

But it tastes pretty good and its all natural food.

Egg whites are a great idea.U can add canadian bacon (60 cal,1 g fat) and hash browns cooked in cooking spray(70 cal.2 g fat) for a really healthy late night meal.Dont eat Saturated fats within 3 hours of bedtime.

Boiled eggs are good.

Also olives (they are not for everyone) but about 10 of them and I am full.

Back