What the hell do I eat at night when I am hungry?

TexDeuce

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I get late night munchies a lot. What can I eat that is healthy and can satisfy my cravings? Also, what are some good things to snack on just whenever. Thanks.

Food.

Seriously though, it kind of depends what diet you already have, your goals etc. I'd probably suggest a protien shake or some Cottage Cheese and Water. I don't know much though, so I'll let someone else help you.

low fat cottage cheese and green veggies

Reakt said:
Maybe mix in some nuts, but yeah, if this is a quick out of bed thing, then you shouldn't be eating anything but vegetables and lean proteins and limited healthy fats.

If it's late at night the only thing I'll eat is almonds. If it's a few hours before bed I eat a small meal.

Reakt said:

I usually mix a little cinnamon in my cottage cheese to help the taste out. Give it a try.

APPLE With A Peanutbutter Spread Will Fill Oyu Right Up Baby!

scrambled eggs in extra vigin oliv oil, seriously.

i grab some lean turkey or chicken if i need something in my belly

I assume you are dieting. Then I would say a salad with some fat free dressing. Salad has very few calories. Then try on not eating at night to get out of the habit. It takes some time, but works.

If you wanna gain weight I'd say some almonds/nuts and cottage cheese.

Baby spinach salad with extra virgin olive oil and basalmic vinegar. OR Cottage Cheese.

If you don't want to eat (trying to lose weight) brush your teeth when you get hungary at night. That toothpaste aftertaste always makes my appetite go away.

bacon said:
If you don't want to eat (trying to lose weight) brush your teeth when you get hungary at night. That toothpaste aftertaste always makes my appetite go away.

Good idea.

You could try cottage cheese... or cottage cheese... or lowfat ricotta... or cottage cheese.

Seriously, it's the perfect pre-bed snack.

your probley just tristy most of time when you think you are "hungry" your body just needs some good ol H2O

Hard boiled egg...it's fill you up...and what's better than more protein.

I get the late nite munchies alot myself. Try a spoon or two of peanut butter...that'll fill you up. Or you can try a protein shake. Nuts are also an option.

bacon said:
Baby spinach salad with extra virgin olive oil and basalmic vinegar. OR Cottage Cheese.

Thats's a great Idea! Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back