what the gay kinda technique is this?

I wonder if you can get some out of the turtle by pretending to give them some bum tasties? Just start humping the shit out of their ass and hope they're a huge homophobe.

to make it more spectacular you should dive roll instead then kip up, spin, and apply the guillotine.
do people really turtle up like that and lose all sense of vision? lol

forget that technique i wanna see more of teh grapple from the lockflow models.

I've been boggling my mind trying to think of revolutionary grappling techniques so I can show my mug on a site like this. Lockflow is a good site, but I hope these jokers aren't the evolution of grappling.

Man thats funny, still i think you could get extra style points by putting one hand on your opponents back and doing a one armed cartwheel rather than just a jump.

you get bonus points if you can hang ten off their head when you do the 'pe de pano'

I will be converting all techniques I have learned to 'ghost style.'

some of their stuff is really annoying though, like the Ultimate Guard Pass, ok
maybe its not that bad, but when people think its hilarious and keep posting it over and over.....

lol, "I almost tapped out a UFC champ with this" Who? Dan Severn in his retirement home?

You guys are such geeks for making a big deal out of this.

It's just a move that you can grab out of the bag sometimes and if it works it works if not, fuck it. When the guys turtling and can't see anything you jump in front of him and put on the guillotine as soon as he looks up, as simple as that, it's no master technique. And that surfboard thing is just a taunting move just like Mirada's owl mount. Don't be such tightasses.

this is not a technique in bjj, this is backyard wrestling...... TRASH.
shame on the dorksters who posted it..

Where is Ashida Kim? I'm sure he can tell us the origion of this stealthy choke

Back