What the best UFC/MMA fight you’ve ever seen?

Always loved the ending to Matt Hughes / Carlos Newton

Jones vs Gustafsson 1 was amazing but I also love Silva/Hendo and Brock/Mir 2

Lawler vs Hendricks I > Lawler vs MacDonald II

The answer is Aldo vs Mendes II

I swear Gaethje is being passed over here, his fight with Johnson was awesome, even the one with Alvarez

I always say Melendez vs Sanchez because I believe that's the night / event that made me a UFC / MMA fan.

I also liked Justin vs Johnson alot too.

Pound for Pound. All things considered. When in adding in hype and anticipation and then the fight delivering in extreme fashion, with knockdowns (very important), momentum swings (the most important), high level of skill, and a truly unpredictable winner when the fight goes to the cards, I'll probably say...

Conor/Nate 2.

Hendo vs Shogun
Edgar vs Maynard 2

Sanchez vs Guida was a hell of a fight I seem to recall

There’s Tony Ferguson vs Anthony Pettis too, that probably made a lot of people Tony fans

I think Dustin Vs Hooker, that fight had great action literally everywhere, standup, clinch, grappling, 5 rounds, fast pace, no bs crowd, heart being shown, Bisping being Bisping in the background, just a perfect all around fight imo

Sapp - Kimo. Two TKOs in the fight (one for each fighter), massive slugfest, PLENTY of chicken dance, gassing of legendary proportions, referee overwhelmed by dudes in the ring, plenty of confusion. MMA at its best.

Mark Hunt vs Bigfoot Silva was an incredible fight.

Varner vs Trujillo is one people forget about all the time... that fight was quite good.
Korean Zombie vs Poirier is also a fave

Daley vs Nick Diaz
Griffin vs Bonnar
Edgar vs Maynard 2
Shogun vs Henderson
Burgos vs Emmet

Boxing has their Castillo vs Corrales, what about MMA? I have my personal favorites but what fight would you show someone who’s never watched pro fighting before to get them into the sport? It needs to have drama, back and forth, display of heart.
Condit/Lawler and Condit/McDonald were both barn burners, even though there was no finish. Machida/Evans was a thing of beauty, where there was a finish.

Fedor vs Big Nog or Crocop i feel really encapsulates all the best aspects of mma

Back