What the best Genre of music

Whats the Best Genre of music

• Total voters
Like someone else said this about your favorite genre of music and not what is the most popular.

Your opinion on music I am sorry to say is invalid. 21 Savage is one of the worst rappers to come out in recent times and you can say whatever you want to try to persuade me otherwise but sometimes the truth hurts. Other hip hop fans will say the same thing. In 20 years he will be forgotten. A footnote in the history of hip hop.

Like someone else said this about your favorite genre of music and not what is the most popular.

Your opinion on music I am sorry to say is invalid. 21 Savage is one of the worst rappers to come out in recent times and you can say whatever you want to try to persuade me otherwise but sometimes the truth hurts. Other hip hop fans will say the same thing. In 20 years he will be forgotten. A footnote in the history of hip hop.
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about because everything you just said is wrong

If every rap fan went to a rap concert at least once, the truth would slap them in the face that it sounds like 3 guys fighting over a microphone.

Back