What the best Genre of music

Whats the Best Genre of music

• Total voters

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Easy questions. Vote what you think the best type of music is.

I like a little bit of everything from a lot of different genre's but I'll roll with classic Rock like LZ all day long if I can only pick one.

Hip Hop and Metal are gimmicky and I have to be in the mood to listen to either one these days.

rap by far just look at the numbers and charts

You should have put Heavy Metal as its own genre but you didn't so I had to vote for rock instead

No traditional folk music : s voted classical, but there is not such a thing as the best. But the classics are close to it.

Stupid question, what's the best flavor of ice cream, what is the best color,

Rock's umbrella overlaps so many Genres.

even though I like a wide range of music, the one that has always been amazing is Rock.
this coming from an old geezer who saw Zep in their heyday multiple times, saw Sabbath in their first US appearance, BOC and Deep Purple on a dbl bill, Montrose, the Allmans and others I can't recall, not to mention Doors both before and after Jimbo died and on and on.
incredible.

I voted rock, but the best song ever is this:

Change my mind.

even though I like a wide range of music, the one that has always been amazing is Rock.
this coming from an old geezer who saw Zep in their heyday multiple times, saw Sabbath in their first US appearance, BOC and Deep Purple on a dbl bill, Montrose, the Allmans and others I can't recall, not to mention Doors both before and after Jimbo died and on and on.
incredible.

Awesome. Who was the best you have seen and what were the Doors like?
I've seen Santana a few times but none of those other older musicians.

Zep by far was the most awesome ever. Their shows were so powerful and loud and well done, it was amazing.

I saw the Doors in NY when I was living there. With Jim at a small venue, they were pretty good but already kind of coming apart. Jim was pretty drunk but it was still a great show.

In '72, after Jim passed away, the remaining members had a show in Central Park, outside.
They played amazing well with Manzarek on vocals. I think the co-bill was Quicksilver Messenger Service, who were equally good.
seems like a lifetime ago.

Zep by far was the most awesome ever. Their shows were so powerful and loud and well done, it was amazing.

I saw the Doors in NY when I was living there. With Jim at a small venue, they were pretty good but already kind of coming apart. Jim was pretty drunk but it was still a great show.

In '72, after Jim passed away, the remaining members had a show in Central Park, outside.
They played amazing well with Manzarek on vocals. I think the co-bill was Quicksilver Messenger Service, who were equally good.
A criminally-unknown band!

I voted electronic but I'd put hip hop on equal footing. There's some great, chill, Nujabes-esque beats out there.

I like a little bit of everything from a lot of different genre's but I'll roll with classic Rock like LZ all day long if I can only pick one.

Hip Hop and Metal are gimmicky and I have to be in the mood to listen to either one these days.

Occopeller.

You should have put Heavy Metal as its own genre but you didn't so I had to vote for rock instead

No traditional folk music : s voted classical, but there is not such a thing as the best. But the classics are close to it.

operatic pop crossover

Jazz. Now leave.

Stupid question, what's the best flavor of ice cream, what is the best color,

Rock's umbrella overlaps so many Genres.

incredible.

I voted rock, but the best song ever is this:

Change my mind.

I voted electronic but I'd put hip hop on equal footing. There's some great, chill, Nujabes-esque beats out there.

no metal option,poll invalid.

Rock. Hands down.
USA TODAY: Rap overtakes rock as the most popular genre among music fans.

/thread

Back