What technology are you stuck on???

Also, my old school Meridian DSP5000 'digital loudspeaker system'.
My wife fucking hates them (aesthetically).

Any type of physical entertainment media. Fuck that digital shit, i'll stick with playing my N64 games while listening to CD's and i want my books to actually have pages.

CDs have better quality sound than streaming services still.
Thats the funny thing when people go "CDs what the fuck??"
Yea CDs. Its sad when Dr Dres Chronic and Chronic 2001 hit harder than that fuckin Lil Yippy or whatever fuck shit your playing on that little shit looking pill thing your playing music on.

Oh for the record. 80's boom boxes SHITTTT on these little shitbird speakers we have today.
SHITTTS ONN ITTT.

That ain't no fucking joke. I stream my Amazon Music through an aux into my truck stereo but here recently we were remodeling an old house, we had to clean out a bunch of junk from the attic and up there were some CD's and an old Sony stereo from the 90's. I popped in one of the Stevie Ray Vaughan CD's in my truck on the way home and was blown away by how much better it sounded, it was the first time I had listened to a CD in a while and was really taken back by the quality and how much better it was than streaming. Also that fucking stereo we found sounds fucking amazing too.

I still carry a notebook and pen with me. I could just use my phone but prefer putting pen to paper. Most of the notes I jot down are work related these days, or just random reminders I deem important.

I use my Nintendo power glove as a fashion accessory to this sweet hoodie/shorts combo I have.

What is incredibly annoying is that you cannot buy a PC at a store anymore. You have to order it from Dell or HP or their suppliers.
In stores they'll have hundreds of trash laptops and tablets.
Even the so called "super gaming laptops"... which are expensive overheating trash.

I picked this MSI laptop up from Microcenter on sale for $1000 recently. Honestly it's pretty damn good for the money. It's got some quirks but for the money I can't complain.

• Intel Core i7-9750H 6 core
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6
  • 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM (user expandable to 64GB)
  • 1TB Nvme SSD + empty 2.5" drive bay and M.2 slot
  • 120Hz TN panel

I'm not stuck on technology but there is one thing I can't get into. Talking to technology. Voice activated anything is just strange to me. Talking to my phone unless I'm calling someone, etc. I just cant do it.
Alexa, google home, etc all of that I will never adapt.

CDs have better quality sound than streaming services still.
Thats the funny thing when people go "CDs what the fuck??"
Yea CDs. Its sad when Dr Dres Chronic and Chronic 2001 hit harder than that fuckin Lil Yippy or whatever fuck shit your playing on that little shit looking pill thing your playing music on.

Oh for the record. 80's boom boxes SHITTTT on these little shitbird speakers we have today.
SHITTTS ONN ITTT.

I don't mind CDs but I listen to mostly FLAC. The HD streaming services now stream higher than CD quality. You need a decent DAC and setup to appreciate it though.

What is incredibly annoying is that you cannot buy a PC at a store anymore. You have to order it from Dell or HP or their suppliers.
In stores they'll have hundreds of trash laptops and tablets.
Even the so called "super gaming laptops"... which are expensive overheating trash.

Why is it annoying that you can't get it at a store? I never go to stores to buy anything except food.

I generally avoid digital copies of video games (except for PC and stuff that doesn't have a physical copy) and ebooks because I like using games I rarely find time to play and books I never read as decor for my home.

I don't care about Silicon Valley gadgets like the Alexa home assistant or talking appliances or really anything past an iPhone that is a digital creep into my life.

I still carry a notebook and pen with me. I could just use my phone but prefer putting pen to paper. Most of the notes I jot down are work related these days, or just random reminders I deem important.

Use digital ink. It's like putting pen to paper, but it's the modern way of doing it.

You one of those fucks who claims they dont watch TV yet binge watch Netflix shows on their phones, like its not the same fuckin thing.
Scumbags.
giphy.gif
U mad bro?

I watch a lot of Youtube and 2/3 series on "Netflix" (wink wink for legality) but never on the phone. Always in the 15.6" laptop.

Even South Park has an episode on fecal transplants and microbiome.

Film... I've owned pro-grade DSLR cameras and still do, but I find myself shooting more and more film. I just can't get past the artificial and non-archival nature of digital photography.

Back