What technology are you stuck on???

Velcro shoes.

Saves so much time. They are gonna make a comeback.

Think about it.

It saves you probably 3 seconds per shoe. 6 seconds per pair. If you put your shoes on 3 times a day that is like 18 seconds. Probably closer to 20 seconds because you are always moving slow in the mornings. 20 seconds per day. That's like 350000 seconds in the course of 50 years. That's like 100 hours in a lifetime. Imagine at the end of your life someone said you could have 4 extra days. Would you take them?

Of course you would. Go get some velcro shoes.

Here's a trick dude. Buy shoes that are just half a size too big for your feet. You can put them on and off without even tying your shoes. Learned that trick a few years ago.

Ford. It's weird it only connects like 10% of the time. My old phone did it everytime no problem.

You got an auxilry jack in that ford like back in the 90s when you wanted to listen to your discman in the car ?

VCR, I still have 2 working ones in my house and use them regularly. I have an HDMI to RCA adapter and I record old football games to VHS tapes with my Roku, those games are like 3 hours long and take up space on my hard drive, I'm perfectly fine with having them on VHS tape to pop in on a lazy Sunday morning in July when there is no football on TV.

And I seriously miss phones with actual buttons/keyboard, I loathe and detest touch screen technology, HATE all the fucking fingerprints and smudges on my screens really bothers me.

A desktop headphone setup with proper headphone amp and wired cans.

The PC. Any given opportunity to use a PC shits all over using these stupid small cell phones and tablets.

giphy.gif
I still have 2 Ginsu 2000 steak knives in use.

I refuse to give up my CD's even though the majority of music media is on streaming platforms. I have those services but still buy CD's. It got me thinking Sherbros...what technology are you stuck on? I grew up with CD's and they have a lot of nostalgic value for me. I love everything about buying a CD, from the search, the artwork, to reading the booklet. Streaming platforms have completely cheapened the musical experience in my opinion. Do you guys have any technology that you refuse to give up???

People nowadays do they even care about albums? I think its all about singles now.

I'm an album guy too. To me an album is like a bands equivalent of making a movie. Good bands put their albums together like movies, where the consider not only the quality of the songs themselves, but also how the songs flow from one to the next.

Feel like thats probably gonna be a lost art soon.

People nowadays do they even care about albums? I think its all about singles now.

I'm an album guy too. To me an album is like a bands equivalent of making a movie. Good bands put their albums together like movies, where the consider not only the quality of the songs themselves, but also how the songs flow from one to the next.

This I spot on! A good album takes me right back to when I got it too. Streaming is just so impersonal.

I'm wanting to get a new laptop but the newer ones don't have a cd player anymore.

It is going to be a large sum of $$$ to get my current up to par (keyboard, battery, etc).

I still like my transistor radio, I can stream anything on my phone and listen to any radio show’s podcast later of course but like the radio. It doesn’t use my phone battery, no one knows what I’m listening to (tinfoil hat) and in the car I get traffic updates and latest news.

I still like my transistor radio, I can stream anything on my phone and listen to any radio show’s podcast later of course but like the radio. It doesn’t use my phone battery, no one knows what I’m listening to (tinfoil hat) and in the car I get traffic updates and latest news.

I dig it bro!

Amen preach brother that's the fucking truth. Back in my day we didn't have internet in the house, one of the only things to really do that I always loved was to put on a CD or a tape and sit and listen to the motherfucker from start to finish, often times while simultaneously reading through the lyrics/booklet that came with the album.

Amen preach brother that's the fucking truth. Back in my day we didn't have internet in the house, one of the only things to really do that I always loved was to put on a CD or a tape and sit and listen to the motherfucker from start to finish, often times while simultaneously reading through the lyrics/booklet that came with the album.

My childhood!

I refuse to give up my CD's even though the majority of music media is on streaming platforms. I have those services but still buy CD's. It got me thinking Sherbros...what technology are you stuck on? I grew up with CD's and they have a lot of nostalgic value for me. I love everything about buying a CD, from the search, the artwork, to reading the booklet. Streaming platforms have completely cheapened the musical experience in my opinion. Do you guys have any technology that you refuse to give up???
CDs have better quality sound than streaming services still.
Thats the funny thing when people go "CDs what the fuck??"
Yea CDs. Its sad when Dr Dres Chronic and Chronic 2001 hit harder than that fuckin Lil Yippy or whatever fuck shit your playing on that little shit looking pill thing your playing music on.

Oh for the record. 80's boom boxes SHITTTT on these little shitbird speakers we have today.
SHITTTS ONN ITTT.

CDs have better quality sound than streaming services still.
Thats the funny thing when people go "CDs what the fuck??"
Yea CDs. Its sad when Dr Dres Chronic and Chronic 2001 hit harder than that fuckin Lil Yippy or whatever fuck shit your playing on that little shit looking pill thing your playing music on.

Oh for the record. 80's boom boxes SHITTTT on these little shitbird speakers we have today.
SHITTTS ONN ITTT.

I had an AIWA three cd player with giant subs and I can't even count the amount of times I bumped Lost Boyz, Wu-Tang, DMX and Dre. Kids don't know man...

A manual coffee grinder & a mocka pot instead of having an electric coffee maker.

Honestly I don't consume much technology besides any smartphone (now I have a Galaxy J7 or something like that) and a PC where I can do my Sherdog and Youtubbing.

I don't even own a TV.
You one of those fucks who claims they dont watch TV yet binge watch Netflix shows on their phones, like its not the same fuckin thing.
Scumbags.
giphy.gif

Back