What Superfly fights do you want to see?

Kim Jong Un

Absolute Boss
@Brown
Reaction score
Pretty much all the elite Superfly guys are not scheduled for a fight with the exception of Estrada who is about to crush a can. Between Estrada, Srisaket, Donnie Nietes, Ioka, Chocolatito, Ancajas, Yafai, and Moloney there is a lot of potential for good matchups. Estrada and Yafai have talked about unifying and Ancajas recently said he wants Moloney. I think an ideal scenario would be:

Estrada vs Yafai
Srisaket vs Ioka
Nietes vs Chocolatito
Ancajas vs Moloney

I have no idea what promotional divides might get in the way though, also I wouldnt be surprised in Yafai was bluffing about wanting to fight Estrada because I think Estrada would finish him.

I wanna see NIetes vs Estrada. I feel like at this point Gonzalez should just be picking up checks, he's too far gone :(. Ioka vs Estrada is also a very interesting fight, and would give us the closure we all wanted when they were both title holders at 112.

You could also do an all filipino showdown between Ancajas and Nietes. I want to see Sor Rungvisai bounce back but not sure against who. Maybe Moloney?

Estrada rematch srisaket.. the thai did not fight like himself.
Choclatito vs estrada, cause he obviously wants to avenge it, and would be funny if he still has his number

Back