What substances do you consume besides food

Oliver Rupcic

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It's interesting we ingest things that aren't even food or water.

I smoke cca 7 cigarettes, think I will stop soon.

I drink cca 2 coffees

Sometimes tea.

I don't like pills and similar things.

I am open to have alcohol, a nice drink. Not shitfaced. Would be funny to do it again. Probably not worth it.

Ciggarettes are the worse. Useless.

Alcohol. I take a one a day vitamin.

It's it kinda weird we eat stuff. Like who was the first person to be like damn I just walked for a long time I better put these things around me in my mouth.

vitamins, protein powder drinks, coffee, occasionally some scotch or beer... I guess that's it. Pretty boring I know.
Alcohol. I take a one a day vitamin.

It's it kinda weird we eat stuff. Like who was the first person to be like damn I just walked for a long time I better put these things around me in my mouth.
You find it weird that we eat stuff? Like you think it was a decision someone just made?

Miller lite and fireball.

Alcohol but if you drink it instead of a meal it’s a food.

vitamins, protein powder drinks, coffee, occasionally some scotch or beer... I guess that's it. Pretty boring I know.

You find it weird that we eat stuff? Like you think it was a decision someone just made?
Yeah right now I'm a lil tipsy and it's legit making me crack up thinking about the idea of eating for people first gaining "human consciousness". Like just people walking around and in caveman they are like "fuck man I'm I don't know, like not tired, but my tummy is rumbling." and his friend is like "well put that red thing in your mouth" picks berry and eats it "fuck BRO, that's delicious" "bro what does delicious mean" "I don't know brah, but it is"

It's shitty, but IDK feel like it could be a funny skit.

Weed and alcohol
drunk_people_falling_asleep_in_public_places_640_13.jpg

Some mornings I find it similarly weird that I wake up to rub chemicals on various parts of my body before doing anything else.

Hair chemicals, mouth chemicals, fucking soap and shit, and only now am I good to go? Assuming the cloth soaking and armpit chemicals have also functioned correctly. Bite me, society.

Ingestion wise just creatine and a multi.

Back