What Style or Technique do you represent?

Karate/Bjj/Wrestling/KickBoxing/Aikido

Gave Aikido a go for a while want too bad...Wanting to give Krav Maga and Sambo a try to mix it up a bit

i repserent bushido style karate boxing and JJ i mix it together and call it asskickdo

I wrestled all through high school and I took about a year of BJJ. Now I just do kickboxing.

Chito-Ryu Karate, jiu-jitsu.
would love to get into some kind of kickboxing, muay thai or even some form of vale tudo.

shadsmithfan said:
alot of weightlifting
gnp
boxing
street fighting

and wrestling for 1 year when i was 9 or 10 im 26 now

HEY!! it's Phil Baroni Jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJJ (No Gi) & Wrestling...

I am waiting till somone write "sumo" :D

the most common seem to be boxing, bjj, judo, and muay thai...not as much of us kickboxers as i thought there was...interesting

i love Muay Thai on the feet - leg kicks all day, overhands and the clinch. knees and elbows in close.

BJJ on the ground - i love JJ. i dont mind fighting on my back, i actually think i have more subs from that position. i also love the Key lock/America 1 from side control.

I proudly represent "Vo Vietnam" and also represent "Jiu-Jitsu".

I also have done Judo (5 years) when I was a kid. And I took 2 taekwondo lessons...... so I am pretty far from being a Taekwondo black belt... lol

I represent "Light side of THE FORCE". I am a Master Jedi black belt. It's the ultimate level. No human can beat a Jedi... even Fedor can not.....

Boxing and Wrestling in High School.

Now just a fan, but thinking of starting a very good BJJ club right across from where I live.

The instructur is Andre "Andre-zinho" Assuncao, who has been the last year or so here in Venezuela, directly form Brazil.

just MMA in general where i train we do stand up one day ground fighting the next with a couple of hard sparring sessions thrown in for good fun.

Kickboxing and boxing.

But i would like to start training mma and i will, when my back gets better.

Freestyle Karate and Kickboxing

I want to learn judo or BJJ in the future as well to be well rounded although we learn takedowns in karate but not much takedown defence which is a shame.

Back