What style of reading do you prefer?

Question for you to ponder, Is talking without making sounds some D-level scholar shit?

wait-what-gif.gif

I prefer silently reading over someone's shoulder, in the nude, while rubbing my palms together deviously and mouthing the words "soon" at the back of their heads.

Not disappointing, just unintelligent and uneducated. I just wanted to know what kind of voodoo hoodoo hoax you were trying to use. Thought it might be some kind of cheesy personality test like they have when you apply for a job @ chain stores.

Stopped in for the light hearted humorous part.

You may have dropped in for the intellectual part.

Wasted your time.

I prefer silently reading over someone's shoulder, in the nude, while rubbing my palms together deviously and mouthing the words "soon" at the back of their heads.

Hope this behavior never occurs during night shift.

Hope this behavior never occurs during night shift.

Don't worry, while I lurk behind them in the shadows, I always make sure they are sat in a well lit-area to reduce the strain on my eyes.

Some people pay good money for this behavior at salons and spas. You can come up with the name of this treatment. Feel free to share.

Did Mr . Miyagi do that to Daniel son's weak leg?

Stopped in for the light hearted humorous part.

You may have dropped in for the intellectual part.

Wasted your time.
Nope, this isn't light hearted humor. It's just blatant trolling. Light hearted humor has punchlines that are topical. You're just a disrespectful possibly disturbed person with no wit or reasoning ability so you've taken to sarcastic harassment for fun. That's trolling.

If it's informative, I don't read it out loud in my mind. If it's a novel or written speech, I do. Because a lot of nuances are derived from spoken communication, especially in long SD sentences with little punctuation. I don't move my lips though.

What deserves more attention, in my mind, is the level of reading comprehension on here.

Maybe it's just the lack of sleep, but I have been giggling to myself all the way through this thread.

I like you TS...

It depends on my purpose for reading. If it's for pleasure, I read slowly and everything comes up as images in my mind. If it's reading that I'm obligated to do, I tend to go through it much quicker.

Nope, this isn't light hearted humor. It's just blatant trolling. Light hearted humor has punchlines that are topical. You're just a disrespectful possibly disturbed person with no wit or reasoning ability so you've taken to sarcastic harassment for fun. That's trolling.

I am too uneducated.

It depends on my purpose for reading. If it's for pleasure, I read slowly and everything comes up as images in my mind. If it's reading that I'm obligated to do, I tend to go through it much quicker.

Please elaborate on this pleasurable reading.

Cliff notes on the obligatory torture? I heard my voice inside my mind while reading each word of your post.
Is normal.

If I'm reading a news article, history book, things like that, I just look at the words and let knowledge seep into my brain. I definately see images too though, as my imagination is always working.

If I'm reading a novel, I "speak" the words in my mind as if i was listening to actors playing it out.

Maybe it's just the lack of sleep, but I have been giggling to myself all the way through this thread.

I like you TS...

Did your face move when you giggled to yourself?

While you were giggling, was your belly jiggling?

Is this giggling the silent type or the audible version?

So many questions i need answered.

If you read the word "giggle" and your belly jiggles, are you uneducated?

If it's informative, I don't read it out loud in my mind. If it's a novel or written speech, I do. Because a lot of nuances are derived from spoken communication, especially in long SD sentences with little punctuation. I don't move my lips though.

What deserves more attention, in my mind, is the level of reading comprehension on here.

Dr.

Will you please go into greater detail regarding the level of reading comprehension on here?

Is it high level shit?

I am enjoying a period of satisfaction knowing you read silently without moving your lips.

You are educated.

Back