What souls could jones not digest

misterx

White Belt
Reaction score
I mean who could.he not beat at their own game.. I don't think he would try to play guard with werdum of out strike.junior.

Nightmare_IV.jpg

Roy Nelson cheeseburger contest.

Jones would be a fucking legend of Karl Tanner of Gin Alley proportions, if he legit rolled with Werdum and won.

Mine.

I am P4P keyboard warrior.

(He would delete his posts or say he didn't post them himself)

It reminds me of when Fedor was dominating people, there just most likely isn't really anyone else in his weight-class who can pull it off at the moment.

Sure Gus could maybe pull it off, or Jones could work on what he did wrong in the first fight and come back and dominate Gus.

Rumble could possibly beat Gus and go on to beat Jones, or Jones could wrestle the shit out of him and beat him in a UD.

TBH right now I don't think there is really a LHW in the UFC who is gonna come in and best him. But there will be a guy in the coming years who comes along and is better than Jones, he will beat Jones then we will get to hear "Awh Jones was never that great, he only ever beat cans."

You would think so...but no, werdum would get discredited.

Nah. I'm about as legit a Jones hater as it gets, I think. But nobody can fuck with the names on his list. Rolling with Werdum, and winning, would be absolutely fucking amazing imo.

Dang, that was a pretty good one. I wish they'd let me in the other thread so I could spit in your face!

HAHAHA. I would literally kill you(r e-credibility)

It reminds me of when Fedor was dominating people, there just most likely isn't really anyone else in his weight-class who can pull it off at the moment.

Sure Gus could maybe pull it off, or Jones could work on what he did wrong in the first fight and come back and dominate Gus.

Rumble could possibly beat Gus and go on to beat Jones, or Jones could wrestle the shit out of him and beat him in a UD.

TBH right now I don't think there is really a LHW in the UFC who is gonna come in and best him. But there will be a guy in the coming years who comes along and is better than Jones, he will beat Jones then we will get to hear "Awh Jones was never that great, he only ever beat cans."

Great post. Perspective is spot on.

Jones would be a fucking legend of Karl Tanner of Gin Alley proportions, if he legit rolled with Werdum and won.
Very highly unlikely.

Werdum's guard is inter-galactic. Jones would need to spend a lifetime just to get past it in a pure BJJ match.

Very highly unlikely.

Werdum's guard is inter-galactic. Jones would need to spend a lifetime just to get past it in a pure BJJ match.

it's the super fight that everyone SHOULD be talking about. But aren't.

I mean who could.he not beat at their own game.. I don't think he would try to play guard with werdum of out strike.junior.

Who has Jones beaten at "their own game?"

Shogun has a "game"?

LOL, Jon smashed him with better Muay Thai - want do you want me to say? :rolleyes:

I love Shogun, and dislike JJ a lot. But this is the answer to your question, don't get mad for an answer to a question THAT YOU ASKED. lol :redface:

Back