What sort of mobile app you would find useful in your training?

FightAll

White Belt
Reaction score
What sort of mobile app you would find useful in your training that is not available on GooglePlay yet or is available but could be improved?

It would be sweet if there was an app that made it easy to track my reps after drilling sessions, duration and number of rolls, etc.. And then put that info on a spread sheet so I could compare each month, or compare with last year. I know it is probably easy to use apps that already exist for that, but it would be cool if there was a bjj specific one

Is there some sort of mobile application that can convince my wife that I don't need to help put the kids to sleep, and should be allowed to train instead? Because that's what I really need.

An app that screams take the back every 4 seconds.

It would be sweet if there was an app that made it easy to track my reps after drilling sessions, duration and number of rolls, etc.. And then put that info on a spread sheet so I could compare each month, or compare with last year. I know it is probably easy to use apps that already exist for that, but it would be cool if there was a bjj specific one

This!

I want an app that I can plug into my head and learn jiu Jitsu like Neo

An app that would let me take videos of myself rolling and then tag them MGinAction style.

An app that would punch me in the face for wasting my money on a training app.

Back