What song should Demian Maia come out to?

No. wait....

or maybe that's good for his opponent.

he should come out to 'why cant we be friends' and pay hommage to homer simpson when he was boxing. and this embodies maias mentality of not wanting to hurt his opponent.

then he should proceed to choke condit so hard blood squirts out oh his nose/mouth?

maia_horror_story.gif

Every time he fights, it's basically nap time because he's so goddamn boring. OP song is perfect for him, too, he is a human backpack.

Shit, I should go watch Maia live and set up a stand yelling out 'Demian Maia blankets for sale!' but I think I'd end up getting arrested for attempted murder because once you put that blanket on, you aren't getting the fuck up anymore, that's for damn sure.

If you and Maia were lost in a snow storm on foot and had warm each other up with each others' body heat n all that, you'd be just fine 'cause Maia will be all over you like a really heavy blanket for a queen size bed.

I can't stand that guy, man..

1. Demian Maia is best known for his world class jiu-jitsu

2. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is best represented by anacondas because it's an approach to fighting that focuses on constriction, body-to-body contact, and suffocation.

Back