What song should Demian Maia come out to?

Doesn't he come out to Linkin Park?

LoL Maia. Come on now mang.

Anaconda?

You know cause he methodically strangles people...

I remember waaaay back for one of his first fights, he came out to the score from Last of the Mohicans. That was pretty awesome actually

"Mr. Demian Maia" by Demian Maia.

I picture him rapping the verses and crooning out a serviceable chorus over an electronica beat:

"Mr. Demian Maia, Maia
the constrictor conspires, conspires
to choke you tighter, tighter
your throat will feel like fire, fire....TIME TO TAP OUT, BITCH!!"

I think he has enough English to pull this off now and I'm sure he can download a trial of fruity loops or sonar or some recording software.

Don't tell me the man doesn't have a computer..... I'd love to see this.

"Mr. Demian Maia" by Demian Maia.

I picture him rapping the verses and crooning out a serviceable chorus over an electronica beat:

"Mr. Demian Maia, Maia
the constrictor conspires, conspires
to choke you tighter, tighter
your throat will feel like fire, fire....TIME TO TAP OUT, BITCH!!"

I think he has enough English to pull this off now and I'm sure he can download a trial of fruity loops or sonar or some recording software.

Don't tell me the man doesn't have a computer..... I'd love to see this.
weak ass bars

weak ass bars

That's the chorus, man! That's the part he croons....

Beside, whoever said he was good at this? The man is a professional snake - why would he sing or rap well??

If you sing the lyrics out loud you get a kind of cool, anthemic effect. It could work.... (don't hate)

That's the chorus, man! That's the part he croons....

Beside, whoever said he was good at this? The man is a professional snake - why would he sing or rap well??

If you sing the lyrics out loud you get a kind of cool, anthemic effect. It could work.... (don't hate)
Boooooooooooo n#gga

"stands up"

poQn7Fs.jpg

Back