What should Siver say in the post fight interview if he beats Conor

Walk out the octagon stoic with nothing to say. Just another day at the office

Imagine a scenario where Siver crushes McGoat for under two minutes and ends it with a spinning head kick ala Barbosa. What will be the perfect thing to say when Joe Rogan gives him the mic?

He should let out a roar like Mcgregor:

conor-5-reasons.jpg

then say

"I am the greatest. I beat Connor McGregor, and now I have consumed his soul and become an improved version of him. I almost feel like he felt his soul being ripped from his body, I could see it in his eyes. Fear. They all fear me. There is no one in this division who can beat me, they all suck, Aldo is past his prime and I'll knock him out. Aldo, where are you, come in here now and let's get this started."

"I'm inviting everyone to my big afterparty in hell. Please don't forget to bring your ice skates."

He won't say anything of interest. Siver and Tibau are the same class.

He would start to tell Joe how much he trained for this fight, and how much Conor made him mad when all of a sudden... what's that sound? The ref is waking him up from his slumber that Conor was nice enough to give him in the ring.

I don't see it happening but it would be epic if he stood up and said.

" Conor fans this is not the end, but the beginning of something greater. Conor is a great fighter and competitor, but he is not the fighter and competitor that you need. Your screams for attention did not fall on deaf ears as you proclaimed him the future GOAT, but I believe you deserve more. If you thought worshipping Conor would get under people's skin imagin what worshipping me would do. So take up my banner and tell them. Tell them that I will move up 3 weight classes and clear them out. Write blogs about how my fighting style breaks the physical laws of the universe. And tell them that that the only reason I won't take Bones belt is because I don't want to negatively effect his chances at recovery. Do these things and I will be the fighter you truly deserve. Thank you all and remember, Siver Bless."

More like suck it Dana! Dana and the UFC disrespected him more than sherdog.

This.

Flip him off, say something between the lines of "here's your sacrificial lamb" and leave the octagon.

*Unable to compute: event associated with too low a probability.

Back