What should I watch next? The Crown or House of Cards?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've kind of narrowed it down to these two shows. I've never seen a minute of either. I'm completely 50/50 right now so anyone recommend one over the other?

The crown is pretty good man. I enjoyed it.

House of cards is kinda boring, in the way that politics is everywhere. I don't need to watch it as a show...know what I mean?

Crown is like politics with a cool wardrobe lmao

The crown is pretty good man. I enjoyed it.

House of cards is kinda boring, in the way that politics is everywhere. I don't need to watch it as a show...know what I mean?

Crown is like politics with a cool wardrobe lmao

Funny, it was the other way around for me.

I wouldn't call The Crown boring per se because it had a lot of interesting episodes but sometimes it just dragged. Great acting, set design, etc.

The Crown has 60 episodes. House of Cards has 73 episodes. Both are rated highly on IMDB The Crown has an 8.6, while House of Cards has an 8.7 rating.

House of Cards last season looks like shit based on the episode ratings. As for The Crown it's still going strong and have I believe 2 more seasons to go or longer.

I don't know what to pick. But that's just my 2 cents.

Hellbound. Shit is great.

The early seasons of House of Cards are what good TV is made of. It fell off hard in the latter season(s). They tried to do it without Kevin Spacey (due to the whole #MeToo thing) and it just wasn't it.
<{cruzshake}>

Funny, it was the other way around for me.

I wouldn't call The Crown boring per se because it had a lot of interesting episodes but sometimes it just dragged. Great acting, set design, etc.

Yeah but life drags, and sometimes it's the build up. The acting helped the Crown

The Crown has 60 episodes. House of Cards has 73 episodes. Both are rated highly on IMDB The Crown has an 8.6, while House of Cards has an 8.7 rating.

House of Cards last season looks like shit based on the episode ratings. As for The Crown it's still going strong and have I believe 2 more seasons to go or longer.

But how did you personally feel about each sir?

Y
To be honest, I've never watched any of them. lol But I do feel like watching The Crown first for some reason. I guess because The Crown is based on real people.

Yeah, plus it's a better show lol.

You should watch it man, it's pretty good.

1st 2 seasons of House of cards after season 2 stop watching.

The crown actually isn't terrible n was consistently decent. I had to be forced to watch this by my daughter n gf but I ended up liking it.

I tend to finish shows that I start so starting a new one is a big deal to me especially when they're this long. I just suffered through 3 seasons of Stranger Things and don't want to go through that again.

Last edited:
When you said House of Cards I thought you were talking about the Spanish show Casa de Papel.. which is known as Money Heist on Netflix.

Anyways that isn't one of your choices, but uh.. you should watch that. Excellent TV.

I've kind of narrowed it down to these two shows. I've never seen a minute of either. I'm completely 50/50 right now so anyone recommend one over the other?
First two seasons of house of cards is quite good. Although, I watched it like six years ago. So real life politics might be more dramatic now.

I couldn't recommend House of Cards with the way it ended after Spacey left. He really made the show.
The first few seasons were phenomenal though.

Back