Crime What should happen to Arbery killers?

What should happen to Arbery's killers

• Total voters
We will never know what the armed vigilantes would have done to him if they had seized him. His fate may very well have still been death or worse.
If they were intent of shooting him, they would have tried to shoot him the first 2-3 times they tried to stop him.

Like I said the gun didn't go off until Ahmaud grabbed it.

If they were intent of shooting him, they would have tried to shoot him the first 2-3 times they tried to stop him.

Like I said the gun didn't go off until Ahmaud grabbed it.

Wrong, wrong wrong.

We do not have a crystal ball. Nobody knows what they would have done with him once they seized him. None of them were police officers or had the authority to affect an armed arrest on a US citizen for a suspected nonviolent crime. You are assuming that the 3 armed Georgians riding around in the back of a pickup truck aiming their guns at a guy jogging down the street would have acted with some form of restraint.

And like I already told you: guns do not just "go off". You're using hilariously obtuse language to describe a shooting. You sound completely ignorant of firearms, or are intent on not properly attributing the trigger puller for the shooting. McMichael shot Arbery. The gun did not shoot Arbery.

Wrong, wrong wrong.

We do not have a crystal ball. Nobody knows what they would have done with him once they seized him. None of them were police officers or had the authority to affect an armed arrest on a US citizen for a suspected nonviolent crime. You are assuming that the 3 armed Georgians riding around in the back of a pickup truck aiming their guns at a guy jogging down the street would have acted with some form of restraint.

And like I already told you: guns do not just "go off". You're using hilariously obtuse language to describe a shooting. You sound completely ignorant of firearms, or are intent on not properly attributing the trigger puller for the shooting. McMichael shot Arbery. The gun did not shoot Arbery.
If your finger is on the trigger, and I pull the gun away from you, then the gun is going to go off

Why should any liberal support people trying to attack Rittenhouse such that'd he'd have to resort to deadly force to protect himself? Why should political ideology enter into a question of his criminal guilt or innocence? The jury must decide if Rittenhouse caused the incident or if he had to defend himself from it; that's all. Political leaning is irrelevant.

Similarly, supporting the people who chased Aubrey and forced him to attempt to defend himself at gunpoint has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with racism. That there happens to be a political party that embraces such people only means they both suck donkey dick.

I cannot explain WHY people support who they do. I can only tell you that I have liberal friends who have posted things on Facebook comparing Kyle Rittenhouse to the Washington, DC sniper serial killers.

If your finger is on the trigger, and I pull the gun away from you, then the gun is going to go off

What does the 3rd cardinal rule of firearm safety say?

The four cardinal rules of safe gun handling
https://www.police1.com/police-prod...ticles/firearm-safety-rules-o10IM87bvKB37oln/
5 Basic Firearm Safety Rules - Thompson/Center (tcarms.com)
https://practicaldefensivetraining....safety-they-mean-more-than-you-think-they-do/

R.f0f52085578231843cf058fdc7e51145

"Keep your finger outside of the trigger guard and off the trigger until you are ready to fire."

So you can have it one of 2 ways:

Either McMichael was properly trained in firearm safety, knew what he was doing and was ready to shoot Arbery prior to the gun being grabbed.

OR

McMichael was not properly trained in firearm safety, was ignorant of firearm safety and was negligent in allowing his finger to be on the trigger when he did not intend to shoot.

Either way, McMichael is responsible for his own trigger pull. You cannot pin the blame for the trigger pull on someone who isn't responsible for the firearm.

What does the 3rd cardinal rule of firearm safety say?

The four cardinal rules of safe gun handling
https://www.police1.com/police-prod...ticles/firearm-safety-rules-o10IM87bvKB37oln/
5 Basic Firearm Safety Rules - Thompson/Center (tcarms.com)
https://practicaldefensivetraining....safety-they-mean-more-than-you-think-they-do/

R.f0f52085578231843cf058fdc7e51145

"Keep your finger outside of the trigger guard and off the trigger until you are ready to fire."

So you can have it one of 2 ways:

Either McMichael was properly trained in firearm safety, knew what he was doing and was ready to shoot Arbery prior to the gun being grabbed.

OR

McMichael was not properly trained in firearm safety, was ignorant of firearm safety and was negligent in allowing his finger to be on the trigger when he did not intend to shoot.

Either way, McMichael is responsible for his own trigger pull. You cannot pin the blame for the trigger pull on someone who isn't responsible for the firearm.
We aren't debating his "firearm safety."

Actual community policing is done by actual police officers. Not armed civilians riding around in pickup trucks pointing guns at people. Are you good with that happening in your neighborhood?

If you look over your head, you'll see a joke.

It's a play on the fact that Democrats have been preaching about community policing for a while now. I guess he shouldn't have been robbing houses in that community.

If you look over your head, you'll see a joke.

It's a play on the fact that Democrats have been preaching about community policing for a while now. I guess he shouldn't have been robbing houses in that community.

If you look at the posts in this thread, you'll see non-joke posts just like yours being made with 100% conviction.

Anyway, moving on...

Ahmaud morally had the obligation to stop because he broke into a home.

Legally he probably had the right not to stop, and legally he may have had the right to rush Travis and grab the gun. But he is dead because he didn't stop and because he chose to rush Travis and grab the gun

Personally I would stop and explain why I broke into the home.

If I see you on the street and I feel like chasing you down with a gun you have a moral obligation to suck my dick or face summary execution.

Fair points, but the circumstances between Rittenhouse and Arbery's killers are completely inverted.

I am trying to point out that NONE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES MATTER according to Wisconsin law and the Rittenhouse defense. There is only one question to answer: Did the person who pulled the trigger fear for their own life at that moment? If yes, then not guilty.

I am trying to point out that NONE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES MATTER according to Wisconsin law and the Rittenhouse defense. There is only one question to answer: Did the person who pulled the trigger fear for their own life at that moment? If yes, then not guilty.

That seems to be the law, yes. And that is what these juries will have to apply, but it very much ignores context, which is elemental to understanding any fact. A very strange situation.

My view is that the state needs to keep both criminals, rioters, militiamen, etc firmly off the streets, with violence if necessary.

Anyone watching the Travis McMichael's testimony now? There are some very inconvenient facts dropping right now to the msm narrative.

If the shooter was in fear for his own life at the time he pulled the trigger he must be fully exonerated: Not guilty.

An American's ability to defend him or herself with a firearm would be placed in severe jeopardy if we actually applied any objective, factual standards to use of deadly force. We have to let the shooter's subjective emotions make the determination as to whether a kill shot is justified or unjustified.

Otherwise the communists win.
That post probably sounded good in your head before you typed it out,

Back to the question, if the jury concludes there was no self defense, then 20 years sounds about right.

If the circumstances didn't matter, than how come 99% of the defenses case was showing how non-threatening Kyle was all night long?

If the prosecutors could show that the first victim was in fear for his life when he chased and attacked Kyle (Like Aubrey reasonably was), Kyle would be going to jail.

Ahmaud morally had the obligation to stop because he broke into a home.

Legally he probably had the right not to stop, and legally he may have had the right to rush Travis and grab the gun. But he is dead because he didn't stop and because he chose to rush Travis and grab the gun

Personally I would stop and explain why I broke into the home.

you all can’t possibly read something like this, as well as all of his other posts, and think he is not trolling you.

think I may have found my first “ignore”! This is my 1st and only account. Congratulations

Back