What shorts should I buy?

Yeah that's what I've read in about every review so I am going a size up. It is super hard to find olive ones in 34. I finally found some and ordered a pair and a couple days later I get an email saying they are out of stock!

but I recommend just buying jaco shorts with black printings!

but I recommend just buying jaco shorts with black printings!

I was going to get the jaco mexico flag resurgance......didnt jaco upgrade the design so the logos wouldnt be damaged like yours did?

I just got some Jaco shorts before my last grappling tournament and I must say I like them so much more than just athletic shorts. They're super comfortable and don't slide around as much, SO NICE!

I was going to get the jaco mexico flag resurgance......didnt jaco upgrade the design so the logos wouldnt be damaged like yours did?

yes kinda but I just got a "new" pair of white jacos with black printings and they were way better than the white printings I don't know if this is because of a new line or just because the logos are black...

I'm looking forward to getting some good shorts. These will hopefully stay on me. Just a few hours ago I was mounted and a was trying to get guard back and my regular athletic shorts really just slipped off down to my knees!

man just get some board shorts.

What is the consensus on venum shorts? They have some pretty sick designs, but are they as comfortable/durable as a jaco,sprawl, clinch gear... ?

I stocked up on a few pairs of CageWalks that were on sale for $15.

Overall they are a great pair of lightweight, no frills, comfortable shorts. I highly recommend them for those on a budget and if you want to rotate a few pairs throughout the week.

My only complaint is that the waffle-pattern fabric is a little on thin side and starts to fray over time.

jaco pretty much takes my vote then warrior

jaco discontinued olive and brown

I'm looking forward to getting some good shorts. These will hopefully stay on me. Just a few hours ago I was mounted and a was trying to get guard back and my regular athletic shorts really just slipped off down to my knees!

Well, don't wear shorts without a drawstring.
Seriously, unless you're trying to look good while training, any pair of shorts (with a draw string) will be more than fine. If you want to pay more to have cool-looking shorts, that's fine, but just don't be misled into thinking that functionality is improved with the price.

I do jiu jitsu 5 times a week and I am looking for good shorts to grapple in.

i like sprawl shorts. GI pants also work but you get more drag on the mat.
i have the gripflex cheater panel shorts.

Back