What sherdog microaggression triggers you the most?

I get triggered when I see SJW, progressive attitudes on a place that once was, not perfect, but not filled with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

YbJIX8K.gif

- People that instantly jump on/leave the band wagon after one fight (Wonderboy and Holly after they won, Weidman after he lost)
- People that claim that a fighter is ducking someone (sometimes true, but most of the times the people claiming this are complete idiots)
- People always nagging about excuses and claiming that Brazilians use more excuses than others
- People that think after a fighter loses one fight, he's not any good. If a top #4 fighter loses to #1, #2 and #3, it means the fighter is only a gatekeeper and should probably retire
- People that don't realize that the better fighter isn't always the one who wins - if they fight 100 times, we might have seen the one fight where the better fighter loses (like GSP vs Serra #1)

when you are lurking sherdog outside of ur safespace, what triggers u the most?

for me, as a conor fan, I get triggered when people hate on Conor's wrestling abilities yet hes beaten the wrestlers hes fought
go back to tumblr

Back