What scene from a movie or TV show still haunts you?

The noise more than the imagery itself. The whole thing was very unsettling though. Underrated movie

432f8e4123c3057290cf2813c0095b2a-bed.jpg

The most disturbing part of that scene for me was a guy being shot in the crotch I was a kid seeing that. The character flea was played being melted in acid was also disturbing in robocop. I could probably be here all day listing robocop scenes.
Yeah man there was alot of gratuitous over the top violence and bein a 7 yr old i'd never seen so much of it one sitting.

What a great fucking movie.

When I was young, I was at a friends house and his dad was watching deliverance. I walked up behind the couch he was laying on and saw that rape scene..... felt scarred for years haha. I dont even like posting a gif of it

Deliverance-gif.gif

norm-macdonald.gif

That scene in Thunderball where somebody shoots a shark in the fucking face with a speargun and then just lets it swim off.

All animal cruelty in films really. The snake in Friday the 13th, the turtle and monkeys in Cannibal Holocaust.

Honestly sounds stupid but the only name I remember from the movie was Justin timberlake.

( think he was the playing the kid.

Was a real story about a kid who was " kidnapped " for his brothers drug debt iirc. Ends up killed for no reason

Don't know why there something about the sheer pointlessness of it that stuck with me

For anyone wondering what my post is from.

The most disturbing part is what it means, not necessarily what transpires.

Honestly sounds stupid but the only name I remember from the movie was Justin timberlake.

Was a real story about a kid who was " kidnapped " for his brothers drug debt iirc. Ends up killed for no reason

Don't know why there something about the sheer pointlessness of it that stuck with me
Alpha Dog

agree, the total idiocy, amorality of all concerned (and I believe it was based on a true story) was depressing as fuck. and the constant 'dawg' dialogue.

noteworthy, it had boxer fernando Vargas in. he was fucking awful. don't think he got many more roles offa that performance

film was called 'Alpha Dog', absolute pile of shit

The opening scene from "28 weeks later" haunted me for quite some time. I came back from a weekend of partying where I didn't get a lot of sleep to put it mildly.. Those running screaming freaks bursting into that house scared the shit out of me lmfao!j3p0tq.gif

Back