What round does McGoat knock Aldo out in?

The GOAT once spoke: the chin does not recover. Mendes cracked it and Conor is gonna finish him, round 2, clean off

Aldo will knee McGregor's face.

This is why whitebelts shouldn't be able to start threads.

Conor wil allow him to go past the 1st round because Aldo is a longtime reining champion. After that head clean off, 2nd round.

Conor Bless.

Probably the second, he'll want to take in the ambiance of the stadium.

Eh i suggest you research and compare the differences between their BJJ before spouting it off like it's a point.

What are you talking about both are black belts?

Brandao has won more fights via submission than ALDO in the pro rank

FACT

McGregor is going to fold Aldo like a lawn chair withh pressure/power and accuracy.

Round 2 TKO

Jose will have a long flight home where he can contimplate how much he gets paid.

Oh look, another McGoat joke thread... we definitely need more of these.

Aldo will absolutely smash him, I can't wait to see the rediculous hype train well and truely derailed.

Cracking record label - brings back fond memories. However, I'd love to account bet you on that fight.

2nd Round. Conor clubs Aldo with a big ham fisted left, dropping him to the canvas. The GOAT follows up with two precise head shots before the fight is waved off.

3rd round. Jose will do a good bit of running/playing it safe/"feeling Conor out" in the first two rounds before Conor gets fed up and unleashes hell on him.

Aldo is going to take him down and keep him on the ground or on the fence and win a UD, or maybe a Sub.

Back