What Retired UFC Fighter Do You Miss The Most?

i'm just going to talk about fighters who i think could of fought a couple more times, but decided to retire instead.

i think that chuck had a couple of good fights left in him. especially against a wrestler or bjj fighter. i know that he lost three straight by KO/TKO, but he really came back strong against franklin. he looked great until he charged in all full-retard and got caught. i wanted to see him go out with a big win.

i would say randy, but he was destined to go out the way he did. he won three straight and should of retired. he thought if he beat machida that he could take on jones. if he wins a fight he's going to keep fighting.

chris lytle. he was putting it all together after he lost to marcus davis. he started using all his tools in fights and was on a tear. would of loved to see him get a crack at a top contender to see what happened. he'd probably lose, but he was doing some good stuff at the end of his career.

gotta give Jens Pulver a mention as well

Carwin is my most missed until JDS, Cain, or Pettis retire.

Though Stann is definitely close to the top of my most missed list aswell.

I'll go ahead and pick Babalu/Carwin
I miss watching Ludwig fight

~Jack to the Sears

Both of these guys:

Forrest-Griffin-Vs.-Stephen-Bonnar.jpg

Chuck the most, he was always fun to watch, with both his more cautious style and going blow-for-blow.

The one & only, P4P, GoAt!
Keep going, you know u want to!
James 'Lights Out' Toney!
28_UFC118_Toney.jpg

Back