what ranks are all you guys in BJJ

Yuki Nakai (Paraestra Tokyo)
Shinja Aoki (Paraestra Tokyo, recently promoted by Nakai-san)
Masahiro Oishii (K'z Factory)
Daisuke "Amazon" Sugie (Alive!)
Isamu Shishido (Purebred Omiya)
Takeshi Watanabe (Paraestra Gym)
Mistuyoshi Hayakawa (Triforce)

There are more but those are the ones I can think of right now. Amazon is fighting Josh Thompson in the upcoming Bushido show this weekend.

to add to this list some of my instructors

Takamasa Watanabe-axis jj
Cristiano kaminishi
ayumi "gozo" shioda-Paraestra hachioji
Dai Yoshioka

I think most mainland USA purple belts would get eaten alive by many Brazil or Hawaii guys of equal or lesser rank.

Funny, didn't the USA just win 9 gold medals in Turkey at the world grappling championships?

Hmm. Maybe you should shut your ass?

Funny, didn't the USA just win 9 gold medals in Turkey at the world grappling championships?

This thread is two years old and that guy is banned anyway. Just let it die.

darph said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan181
I think most mainland USA purple belts would get eaten alive by many Brazil or Hawaii guys of equal or lesser rank.

werent those guys like matt lindland and jeff monson.. he said ur average purple belt not ur world class grappler.

White Belt. Just started training gi. I'm proud of my white belt too. I'm in no big rush to get another belt. I would rather be a damn good white belt than an alright blue belt. Thats just me though.

Ok, tomorrow I put this to rest. Master Fransisco Mansor will freak out if this is bullshit, and this guy really is an existing fraud whether or not he really died. Master Mansor is my teacher, and he really is a 9th Dan under Helio.
whats the verdict on the troll? to make it official of course

White and proud (that sounds wrong...)! Got two stripes tonight though, lol.

Back