what ranks are all you guys in BJJ

is it even worth mentioning it if you only have a white belt?

well im a white belt

2-stripe white belt after about 8 months...took the summer off due to a broken foot, and next week I find out how much skill I've lost :(

white under john rozzi (saulo associate), and im in for the fuckin long haul!!!!!

I will be a white belt - once my gi and belt arrive in the mail!

(just started BJJ after 2 years no-gi submission wrestling and HS wrestling.)

true i like no gi practice-and i go to 2-3 different schools off and on all year round-i mix my submission work with-mma work straight jujitsu is boring for me!

2-stripe white belt after about 8 months...took the summer off due to a broken foot, and next week I find out how much skill I've lost :(

I feel your pain, man. I've been off the mat since August 6th with a groin tear and I'm still looking at about another 2 - 4 weeks before I can start training again.

The one thing that sucks about groin injuries is that it keeps you from doing ANYTHING. With any little injuries I've had in the past, I could usually train around them or just train one thing but lay off of others. With this injury it means no wrestling, no kick boxing, no bjj, no judo, no anything. :mad:

Had my blue belt for just over a year now, but ive got no stripes to go with it

im Sporting a White with 2 stripes...Under Super Dave at Revolution FIght Team Chilliwack/ Gracie Barra. Via Tim Shears, Via Marcio Feitosa, Via Carlos Gracie Jr.

Back