what ranks are all you guys in BJJ

Ok, tomorrow I put this to rest. Master Fransisco Mansor will freak out if this is bullshit, and this guy really is an existing fraud whether or not he really died. Master Mansor is my teacher, and he really is a 9th Dan under Helio.

Have at it Mikey.I have loads of respect for GM Mansor and Kyoto BJJ.I met him at a seminar in Brasil around 5 years ago,he was an 8th degree then.

Nice double posting.

Still white after almost two and a half years of BJJ two or three times a week.

well once you get promoted it will feel great! your school must really make you earn your belt.. thats how it is where i train but i havent really been going to the GI classes.. i will be starting to tho

in other clubs are you guys white until blue then blue until purple then purple until brown then black?
because
at my club it goes white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown and black

in other clubs are you guys white until blue then blue until purple then purple until brown then black?
because
at my club it goes white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown and black

how old are you? thats the system for kids under 16. personally Im a 3rd degree camo belt.

how old are you? thats the system for kids under 16. personally Im a 3rd degree camo belt.

ur being stupid about camo right? lol
im 16 and there are no other kids in my club

what is your belt ranking for club not comp.

Why did we bring this back...? This thread is like 2 years old. Many of the people who originally answered have since been promoted.

i hate my stripes, i have had them for almost two years. everyone looks at them in awe. its just some busted up tape on a black strip. i am still blue and thats really the same to me.

I don't like stripes either, and I'm a white belt.

Back