Social What random videos does YouTube suggest for you?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm subscribed to several YouTube channels and have selected to get notifications when they post new videos but I never get them. When I start or refresh YouTube, it has several reccomendations. Some are from my subscriptions and some from similar type content and some that ate trending.. Some seem to be completely random videos. This was one of them today. It's from 2012 and I don't know what language it is and don't know why it is in the list.

The previous video suggested this. Is YouTube going stir crazy?

I'm subscribed to several YouTube channels and have selected to get notifications when they post new videos but I never get them. When I start or refresh YouTube, it has several reccomendations. Some are from my subscriptions and some from similar type content and some that ate trending.. Some seem to be completely random videos. This was one of them today. It's from 2012 and I don't know what language it is and don't know why it is in the list.

Airsoft matches and fortnite when using firestick, even whiten I hit not interested they show up a couple days later.

I keep getting this damn thing recommended

Youtube just keeps showing me this same message, over & over again. Kinda weird actually, now that I think about it

source.gif

For some reasons Hot Ones ended up on my reccomended. I'm destroying my stomach now because it makes me constantly crave spicy food.

I’ve been getting pushed a lot of “make your own testosterone” videos. I do watch some S&C videos but never on roids.

Hoof Gp. It's a guy who trims cows feet. I've seen them all I think. Its surprisingly satisfying to watch.

Chicks can get the wood though. Especially on the right.

These started as random selections and now I'm hooked. I fucking love seeing people die inside and only YouTube knew that I guess. Algorithms!

Today's offering. I don't know what the fuck it means, but I am now prepared to go to war and make blood sacrifices of my enemies.

Jesus, Youtube wants to double up on the algorithm nonsense.....

It has also suggested several videos I just watched. It seems to have gone rogue.

I don’t think it’s random. The videos you get on ur sidebar is based on ur past viewing history. But I don’t have a clue how far back it factors into results on ur home screen or sidebar. I don’t get a whole lot of makeup or beauty channel stuff for example. Even though I have long hair as a (bio male) and most certainly looked up hair care topics a handful of times

Bushcraft

Apparently if you watch instructional videos about fishing you are assumed to want to build cabins out of trees with handtools.....

Back