Social What positives have muslims brought to the West?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm trying to think of any but i can't. There must be heaps of good things that the migrant muslims bring or else our leaders wouldn't be bringing as many as they can to our countries each year.
Well i just don't think there will be many replies to this thread unless i change it slightly.
"What have muslims brought to the West?"

Here is something they have brought to Finland.
You see, whatever happens in countries courtesy of the large muslim populations they have, those same things will also happen in other countries once their muslim population grows. So those with less muslims can have a glimpse into their country's future.
Finland now have those so called Grooming Gangs that Britain has had for ages.
I think a better name would be Rape Gangs.

No one gives a shit if you don't like Katie Hopkins btw.

Just saying that fathers managed to beat up some of those fucks

We could say the same about any other group of emigrants from all over the world.

Individually every single person either contributes positively or negatively. We can't simply generalise.

What we can do is generalise about the religion they bring with them, it contributes nothing positive to the world and does more harm than good.

giphy.gif

The west literally couldnt be the corporate shithole that it is without cheap muslim oil.

We could say the same about any other group of emigrants from all over the world.

Individually every single person either contributes positively or negatively. We can't simply generalise.

What we can do is generalise about the religion they bring with them, it contributes nothing positive to the world and does more harm than good.

It could be said, but what would make it true? By the ghost of Christopher Hitchens!

You just said, "do not generalize about people and their complex cultures," and in the next sentence, "do generalize about their theological background!"

Perhaps different strains of Islam would produce Indonesian ideals and Yemenese ideals.

By the way, since 1st generation immigrants are all equal in this resaoning, would you prefer Indonesian or Yemense immigrants as your neighbors? As well, should you be given a choice? Because by saying "we shouldn't generalize" , is that a far stretch from saying since I can not talk about the traits of a culture, I can not choose which culture I will live beside?

Teach us how to have our own grooming gangs
How to kill in the name of our god
Polygamy
How to manipulate liberals

And interesting point I never see mentioned in any of these discussions is for a majority of these immigrants the reason for their move isn't a fundamental disagreement with their culture or a desire to embrace the culture of their new homes, its to either escape violence or purely economic, with economic immigration being the biggest motivator.

So if they really have no inherent problems with their birth culture why wouldnt they import it with them and change their new environs to better suit what they are familiar with socially? Why integrate or assimilate when you can create enclaves or pockets of your culture and still enjoy the potential economic benefits of that new nation? Why adopt new social norms when the harboring nation is willing to increasingly bend over backwards to allow you that luxury? Or willing to extended increasing leniency when differences in social norms clash?

Bringing in people from countries where it's normal to marry pre-teen girls and kill homosexuals and non-believers isn't a good idea?

Who would have thought...

Are we discussing on the large historical scale or are we limiting it to some specific timeline?

Back