What people dont understand when someone says A fighter won in fight to death

This doesn't make any sense, the judges write down the round score immediately after the round. How the fuck are they supposed to know Jones wins round 4 and 5 when they've just watched round 2 and give him a 10-9 for winning a round based on rounds they haven't seen yet.

Fights are scored by round, like it or not.

View attachment 726965 You are right you should get your ass kicked in the beginning of the fight when you are fresh not the end. We should reward late cardio over early blitz.
Im not saying how it should be, im just saying thats how it has been since beginning and it will be.
Fury beat Wilder handily.. only retards scored that a draw.
Well in that case only the retards decision mattered because retards were the judges. Regardless of how much you whine about it, none of that matters.

What would the point of scoring be if it only matters who wins the last half/quarter/round/set? What a 'tarded question.

Well in that case only the retards decision mattered because retards were the judges. Regardless of how much you whine about it, none of that matters.

Landing a lucky punch after swinging and missing wildly like a bum doesn't mean you won or did enough for the draw.

Fury easily won 10 of 12 rounds.

Fights are scored at the end of each round, so how could any last round matter more? UNless youa re saying they will choose the round winner based on the previous fight, or that they will scribble out a previous rounds score and change it?

How does this later rounds are worth more thign work? Because they litterally score it after the end of each and every round, so there is no way as is theoretically to have this happen.

To beat the champion you need to win convincly and Reyes just wasnt good enough to do so

This doesn't make any sense, the judges write down the round score immediately after the round. How the fuck are they supposed to know Jones wins round 4 and 5 when they've just watched round 2 and give him a 10-9 for winning a round based on rounds they haven't seen yet.

Fights are scored by round, like it or not.

Exactly. Each round is scored and the card for that round turned in to the commission after the round is over. These dingbats must think the judges wait for round 5 then fill in their complete scorecard lol

It's not in the rulebook however human perception has it's own set of rules. People argue like nutcases against something that WILL BE. If you gas in the last 2 rounds against a champ you get what you get. Don't blame me. It's the truth
This - rulebook or not, this is how observers tend to judge fights.

BUT that's not why Jon won and Reyes lost. Reyes lost because he didn't do anything DAMAGING to Jon in almost all of the 25 mins but he ended up gassed, walking backwards after NOT doing any real damage.

Had he done DAMAGE in those rounds, more than he received anyway, he would have won more than 2 of the first 3 rounds.

Look at you all feisty and shit. I bet you dont even do homework in detention. A real rebel
Did the cheating gf thing hit a nerve? Lol we were buddies 36 hrs ago and now you're calling me 'champ' and I'm the fiesty one?

Sure, dog

This - rulebook or not, this is how observers tend to judge fights.

BUT that's not why Jon won and Reyes lost. Reyes lost because he didn't do anything DAMAGING to Jon in almost all of the 25 mins but he ended up gassed, walking backwards after NOT doing any real damage.

Had he done DAMAGE in those rounds, more than he received anyway, he would have won more than 2 of the first 3 rounds.
I was just watering it down for the simps but BRA FUCKING VO

Did the cheating gf thing hit a nerve? Lol we were buddies 36 hrs ago and now you're calling me 'champ' and I'm the fiesty one?

Sure, dog
You complained about a thread. I politely asked you what you would like to talk about and start a thread on it and you got weird on me.

No, you know why? Because when you score a fight you judge each round separately and not the fight as a whole. After the 1st round is done the judges give each fighter lets say 10 points and the other 9 or 8 etc. Then they watch the 2nd round and so it goes. In the end, they add all the points each fighter gathered in all 5 rounds. The fighter that accumulates the most points wins. This is why winning the last 2 rounds doesn't mean shit in a 5 round fight if you lose the first 3 unless they are let's say 2 10-8 rounds and the other fighter only won 3 10-9 rounds.

If you lose 3 10-9 rounds but let's say win 2 10-8 rounds the score would be like this.
your score: 9+9+9+10+10=47
opponents score: 10+10+10+8+8=46

BUT if your opponent wins the first 3 rounds 10-9 and you win the last two 10-9 it would go like this.
your score: 9+9+9+10+10=47
opponents score: 10+10+10+9+9=48

SO YOUR OPPONENTS WINS BECAUSE HE GATHERED MORE POINTS. UNDERSTAND?

This is obviously the case if it's ruled under the 10 point scoring system.

Last edited:
It literally means that it doesnt look right to give a decision to a fighter that got his ass kicked for last 2 rounds. So if you win first three rounds then you cant just run away and win the fight on judges.
Just think about it, thats why Wilder and Fury was scored a draw because Fury got knocked down in 11th round i believe and how can you give him decision win when he got his ass kicked for last couple of rounds.

Actually it literally means the fight only ended when one (or I suppose potentially both) of the fighters died. They have happened in MMA, but luckily are very rare.

You posted in the wrong place TS, you're looking for the Fight To The Death subforum

It literally means that it doesnt look right to give a decision to a fighter that got his ass kicked for last 2 rounds. So if you win first three rounds then you cant just run away and win the fight on judges.
Just think about it, thats why Wilder and Fury was scored a draw because Fury got knocked down in 11th round i believe and how can you give him decision win when he got his ass kicked for last couple of rounds.

You can’t possibly be this dumb.

The judges are obligated to score each round and hand in the scorecard afterwards. They can’t wait until the end, then go back and change the score of the rounds depending on how the fight looked in the last 2 rounds. Even if they wanted to they can’t, because those are not the rules.
<{hfved}>

How doesn’t everyone understand this??? Wilder vs Fury was a travesty and Fury should’ve won.

5 minute fights whoever wins the last flurry wins the fight ready set go.

The fight its scored by round and the score of each round is final, so unless the judges are going back and changing their scoring of the first few rounds then this retarded logic makes absolutely no sense.

Back