What people dont understand when someone says A fighter won in fight to death

MysticGOD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It literally means that it doesnt look right to give a decision to a fighter that got his ass kicked for last 2 rounds. So if you win first three rounds then you cant just run away and win the fight on judges.
Just think about it, thats why Wilder and Fury was scored a draw because Fury got knocked down in 11th round i believe and how can you give him decision win when he got his ass kicked for last couple of rounds.

Like it or not this is a sanctioned sport, it's not a fight to the death. Reyes 1-2-3.

No no no no no no no no no.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>

This is MMA not blood sport fool

Boxing is also scored by the round. Saying the end of the fight should affect how the beginning is scored is asinine.

Last edited:
No no no no no no no no no.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>

This is MMA not blood sport fool

Boxing is also scored by the round. Saying the end of the fight should affect how the beginning is scored is asinine.
Im just saying boxing and mma might be one of the rarest of sports where this could actually be true. Where last rounds matter more than the first.

Im just saying boxing and mma might be one of the rarest of sports where this could actually be true. Where last rounds matter more than the first.
But its not.

It's not in the rulebook however human perception has it's own set of rules. People argue like nutcases against something that WILL BE. If you gas in the last 2 rounds against a champ you get what you get. Don't blame me. It's the truth

From the way fights are getting judged both in boxing and MMA,
Recent examples Jones vs Reyes, Wilder vs Fury, Latifi vs Lewis
It seems its true sweetheart.
But its not

It's not in the rulebook however human perception has it's own set of rules. People argue like nutcases against something that WILL BE. If you gas in the last 2 rounds against a champ you get what you get. Don't blame me. It's the truth
Exactly, and im not even sure if the ex fighter as judges could do a better job. Because everyones gonna know someone closely from someone, these judges atleast are completely unbiased except towards the champion a bit.

In Pride last rounds mattered more. Not that the judging there didnt have any flaws tho..

Exactly, and im not even sure if the ex fighter as judges could do a better job. Because everyones gonna know someone closely from someone, these judges atleast are completely unbiased except towards the champion a bit.
Champion bias is a reality any fool knows exists. In a razor close fight against the champ you will lose if you lose the championship rounds. In a game of king of the mountain you have to knock him off CONVINCINGLY. If not you can cry foul but the show goes on

It literally means that it doesnt look right to give a decision to a fighter that got his ass kicked for last 2 rounds. So if you win first three rounds then you cant just run away and win the fight on judges.
Just think about it, thats why Wilder and Fury was scored a draw because Fury got knocked down in 11th round i believe and how can you give him decision win when he got his ass kicked for last couple of rounds.
The problem with this is that the conditions under which they fight affect how they fight, including training for the fight. Different rules, different fight.

Fury beat Wilder handily.. only retards scored that a draw.

I hope anyone who made another Jon-Dom thread today gets chased by a pack of dogs or ends up catching their girl cheating ON valentine's day.

Something innocuous, yet incredibly shitty for them and them alone

I hope anyone who made another Jon-Dom thread today gets chased by a pack of dogs or ends up catching their girl cheating ON valentine's day.

Is accidentally setting your own genitals on fire considered innocuous? Because that's my wish for the next Jon-Dom TS.

If it were a fight to the death means you are changing the rules after the fact to suit the outcome you want.

Why did Jon look better at the end? Because he didn't fight for the first 3 rounds, he Pressured but didn't attack. Reyes may have fought differently, conserving his energy if it were a fight to the death. But it wasn't a fight to the death. Under the parameters of the fight and rules Reyes won.

As a side note I still don't get why Jones is still allowed to point his fingers into his opponents face. He was warned twice in the first two minutes but was still doing it. Reyes even said he punched at his fingers more then once because Jon was putting a spike in his face over and over.

What would you like to talk about champ? Start a thread

This is a stacked cake of bad opinions.

20200211_144840.jpg You are right you should get your ass kicked in the beginning of the fight when you are fresh not the end. We should reward late cardio over early blitz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back