What other sports intrude on fighters with drug testing like the UFC?

I'm a pussy cuz I don't bow down to people telling me what to do in my house?

You're an asshole if you sign a contract and refuse to be bound for it. You want to be in a sport, follow its rules.

Also Olympians don't fucking bitch.

These fucking fighters have a fucking phone app to notify dudes where they are plus can miss two tests before getting suspended.

This isn't ducking Gestapo knock in the morning.

Have you EVER heard of a fighter getting suspended for not taking a test?

You want the tests to be nice convenient and scheduled? Maybe give a month warning. That would be nice and definitely what an union would want. Also no blood, that's nasty. Just piss. And you piss in our private because otherwise it's gay. Oh and no blood passports, that's intrusion into privacy.

dana and lorenzo wanted to sell the ufc, so they put USADA for the UFC to have a better image, and boom, 4 billion

pretty good deal for them, if you ask me

aka, basically only olympics, the most boring event in the world

aside EPL, who uses WADA? spanish, nope. italian? german?

Football players are much too powerful to allow for comprehensive drug testing. Shows how smart Mark Hunt is. You think Ronaldo would let somebody take a random blood sample? Hell, managers are afraid to breathalyze their team after a big night out.

And what about different nations? You name Muay Thai, so do they do test in Thailand according to wada rules and regulations?

Kids get poisoned in Thailand before fights for gambling purposes...you think WADA is testing in the stadiums?

You're an asshole if you sign a contract and refuse to be bound for it. You want to be in a sport, follow its rules.

Also Olympians don't fucking bitch.

These fucking fighters have a fucking phone app to notify dudes where they are plus can miss two tests before getting suspended.

This isn't ducking Gestapo knock in the morning.

Have you EVER heard of a fighter getting suspended for not taking a test?

You want the tests to be nice convenient and scheduled? Maybe give a month warning. That would be nice and definitely what an union would want. Also no blood, that's nasty. Just piss. And you piss in our private because otherwise it's gay. Oh and no blood passports, that's intrusion into privacy.

It is hardly a contract when you have little choice. Is Nick Diaz an asshole for smoking weed?

You are really emotional.

Back