What other Fighter could Single Handledly handle a 40 Min Q & A ?

JohnRem

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Say what you like about Phil CM Punk Brooks, his interview and mic ability is head and shoulders above any other fighter

Rampage and Chael are entertaining in very short bursts but i don't think even they could handle a 40 min Q and A and have it be entertaining without backup from Dana or others

I mean those questions were pretty much comedy though, and could be answered jokingly in any way with little thought.

That being said CM Punk is by far superior on the mic to anyone we've seen so far. Even better than Dana White.

Conor hasn't proven he is anything beyond a trash talker

This. Connor is all about sitting stiff due to not being used to wearing suits, and talking about "head clean off" for 40 minutes.

LOL ROFL LMAO *insert other laughing acronym"

And a Pro-Wrestler did? As much as I hate Conor's fan here in SD, as least Conor fought. What have CM Punk done? I didn't even know about him until the signing.

I quit WWE since 1999 or 2000.

Err tons of them. They have them before most of the bigger events. Most guys come across pretty well.

Conor
Brian stann
Rashad
Chael
Dominick Cruz
Phil Davis
Bisping
Bas Rutten
Faber
Frank Mir
Werdum
Condit
Barnett
Ben Saunders
Ian McCall
Matt Hughes
Rockhold
Don Frye
Tank Abbott

There are a lot of guys on this list that HAVE done q&a's alone...

So.... There ya go.

Last edited:
so who's former job involved being entertaining on the mic is more entertaining on the mic than other guys. sweet thread

Say what you like about Phil CM Punk Brooks, his interview and mic ability is head and shoulders above any other fighter

Rampage and Chael are entertaining in very short bursts but i don't think even they could handle a 40 min Q and A and have it be entertaining without backup from Dana or others

Chael already has dan a UFC Q&A and it was a good one.

Back